One of These Birds is Not Like the Other

Birds of a feather nap together :)
I always thought it funny how flamingos sleep one one leg. Then I find out ostriches do almost the opposite, sleeping with their head on the ground (not in a hole like many people think).
So this idea was born to show their different sleeping patterns in a hopefully comical way.
8 colors, looks great on pale pink, yellow or white!
Would love to hear what you think! Thanks!

Watch this
IcyPanther
Birds of a feather nap together :) I always thought it funny how flamingos sleep one one leg. Then I find out ostriches do almost the opposite, sleeping with their head on the ground (not in a hole like many people think). So this idea was born to show their different sleeping patterns in a hopefully comical way. 8 colors, looks great on pale pink, yellow or white! Would love to hear what you think! Thanks!
Diesel1489
This is a wonderfully fun idea, i loooooove it!
Pjpram
Awesome!
IcyPanther
:D Thank you both very much!
IcyPanther
:) Thank you very much!
IcyPanther
:D Thank you very much! Yawn, looking at them is making me sleepy too. I'd try sleeping on one leg, but I just have this feeling that won't turn out so well. head on ground, perhaps?
CrazyCrazyRainbowStar
That is so cool! Well, warm actually. Great color choices! I could definitely see myself wearing this even though it is so pink. $5
IcyPanther
:D Thanks much! I know it's a tad pink, but alas, that is what flamingos are =p Really helps the ostrich to stand out though!
IcyPanther
Thanks much!
IcyPanther
Thank you!
IcyPanther
And now it keeps dropping xD
ivanrodero
ivanrodero profile pic Alumni
hehehe nice
IcyPanther
:D Thank you both very much!
IcyPanther
Down, down it goes :(
IcyPanther
Thanks! :)
IcyPanther
:D Thank you!
IcyPanther
Happy Father's Day!
IcyPanther
:D Thanks!
Altared
Great shirt for kinds or adults, I hope you win! When you have time check out my slogans and see what you think : ) Thanks.
IcyPanther
:D Thank you very much! I'll go take a look :)