Flying pies attack!

I wish, work's being so slow and boring right now. Let us all vote on each other's slogans because it is the hip thing to do!

Watch this
Larlar
Larlar profile pic Alumni

Ama!

Money!

I thought you'd want to know.

Omair

fuck your lies.

Omair

sorry, I'm just in a rebelious mood.

Larlar

Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me?

Larlar

I have the sinking feeling I'm going to get yelled at for not telling her sooner about my contest at some point after it finishes.

nekoama

Oh, there would've been yelling, shouting, throwing of things pointy and then the weeping.
And the weeping would've been the worst.
But YAY! Contest! Somethine to doooo!

Larlar

Oh, thank god.

relaxes indefinitely

nekoama

Hahaha. I commented on it on my woeful lack of PC functions and confusing towards Threadless functions.

Larlar

Thank you for making something I would've thought simple by now confusing.

Wixywaxy

Vote for Meeeeeeeee slogans!

nekoama

I make everything confusing. It's my job.
World domination is so much easier when it's that way.

Larlar

I'm not letting you take over the world until I get my pony.

Delmario!

nekoama

Fine, fine, I'll draw you your pony and leave it at work to frolic and prance until you come in to collect it.
What colours do you like? Pink, lavender or powder blue?

Larlar

They're all so gratuitously frilly...I just can't decide!

(You don't actually have to draw me a pony.)

Larlar

Besides, I still owe you a donut. It hit no-tim-hortons snag when Stephanie warned me about your allergy to peanuten, which is German for "radiophone."

nekoama

I draw ponies all the time. I just drew a pony in the last five minutes eating a Care Bear. I called her Charity.
And yes, the peanuten allergy, a very rare and sad one that keeps me from the greatest of all Oktoberfests in the land.

nekoama

you don't actually have to bring me a donut either. I've forgotten what they taste like.

Larlar

Oh, I'm bringing you a donut. And there's nothing you can do to stop me.

It's not like you're ruler of the planet or anything.

Larlar

The irony here is that you can't reach that glorious plateau until after I've brought you a donut.

nekoama

Or can I...?

ps my new slogan is the bestest, is it not?

Larlar

I already looked. And laughed.

Hey I finished Fullmetal Alchemist like a few days after you recommended it. Got anything else you really like that you think I should watch?

nekoama

Okay, lessee.
Eureka 7's pretty nifty, although a little slow, Bleach is niftyreiffic, Ouran Host Club is a little girly, but funny as fuck, I think you can get Yakitate! Japan subbed now, AND Death Note. No anime for it yet, but for god's sake, read Death Note. It's 120% of awesome.

nekoama

And yes, I tried to think of the one slogan that even the emo, scenes and preps wouldn't vote. :D

Also the FMA movie comes out next Friday. On DVD

Larlar

Sweet, thanks. That combined with suggestions I got from Scott and Stephanie earlier this week should last me...well...at least a week.

Larlar

Is the FMA movie worth watching? Because if it's anything like the Slayers movies compared to the series, keep it away.

And then burn it.

nekoama

Don't watch anything Scott recommends.
Ever.

nekoama

The FMA movie rides on the same bizzare wave as the last ten episodes, but this one as Nazis.

Larlar

Hahahaha. Well, I've already watched Club-to-Death Dokuro-Chan and Akira. I can't go back.

Larlar

Alchemy and Nazis, together at last. All right, I'll give it a look, too.

nekoama

I'm sorry Lar. I'm going to have to burn you now. For purity's sake.
Right after I get back from desert.

Larlar

Does it help my case at all by saying I didn't actively enjoy either? Except Dokuro-Chan had some pretty damn funny moments. I don't know if you've seen it, but whenever she turned someone into an animal always got me.

How can you deny a clip-art monkey man!

No account?
Join Us