Punxsutawney Phil's Driving School

• by 6amcrisis
  • posted Jun 05, 2011
  • 29 Comments

Founded by one-time TV Weatherman Phil Connors, Punxsutawney Phil's Driving School teaches prospective students the 3 most important rules of driving:
1. You gotta check your mirrors
2. The other guy will swerve first
3. Don't drive angry

With these three rules, you'll have everything you need to avoid crashing into quarries and life insurance salesmen.

Watch this
6amcrisis

Founded by one-time TV Weatherman Phil Connors, Punxsutawney Phil's Driving School teaches prospective students the 3 most important rules of driving: 1. You gotta check your mirrors 2. The other guy will swerve first 3. Don't drive angry

With these three rules, you'll have everything you need to avoid crashing into quarries and life insurance salesmen.

inverted-logic

Great design! I may be careful with copyright though, the Punxsy Phil inner circle doesn't mess around. No joke.

6amcrisis

Thanks Frickenawesome - everyone else too!

I'll give a free "WOO!" to the first person who tells me what the other two references in the drawing are...

6amcrisis

Thanks Frickenawesome - everyone else too!

I'll give a free "WOO!" to the first person who tells me what the other two references in the drawing are...

McNally73

Can I get a WOO for 2nd February 1993 (Est 2.2.93) is the date that Phil kept re-living as his clock struck 6?

mooked

I would like to wear this right now please! $5

6amcrisis

Thanks everyone - hopefully the Threadless Gods will look upon my design favourably :) I appreciate all your support!

vince

JewelsJungle

OMG, I can't believe this didn't get a green light! WANT.

No account?
Join Us