Close
One second...

Please Send Me Good Vibes

I take the MCAT tomorrow, which is the biggest test of my life so that is pretty terrifying.

I've been stressing pretty bad over it the past few weeks. I haven't been able to sleep much and the lack of sleep and stress has led to me getting strep throat. So great right? I'm on antibiotics now and feel heaps better already, but it still adds more worry to taking the test. ._.

So if I could get your good vibes/funny pictures/prayers/whatever I would really really appreciate it.

Thanks

Watch this
mgill52

any recommendations to keep calm and concentrated would help too.

mgill52

any recommendations to keep calm and concentrated would help too.

BaronVonMonkey
BaronVonMonkey profile pic Alumni

Good luck! You'll ace it

Twiggyhall

Best of luck, Matt! I am sure you will do awesome and remember: soon it will be over and you'll be able to breathe easy again :)

shirtflirt

being calm and concentrated comes with confidence trust in your preparation

you can do it.

alvarejo
alvarejo profile pic Alumni

best of lucks!

mgill52

I've been studying since October, so I've put a lot of time into it and I hope that shows.

thanks y'all.

Twiggyhall

How did your test go??

mgill52

It went pretty good. I didn't freak out or anything, so thats a plus. :) There was about one passage that was incredibly hard in each of the three sections, but thats kind of expected. I feel pretty solid on the science sections, but the verbal section I almost ran out of time and rushed the last passage, which happened to be the hardest one. oops. Oh well, there is nothing I can do now except wait for my score. I find out within the month. Thanks for asking :D

No account?
Join Us