1. 1
  2. 2
perdita00

I really like the leafy lion!

inkdummy
inkdummy profile pic Alumni

Leafy lion ftw! And the pinata.

Jake Friedman

They're all great, but I especially love leafy lion, the vampire reflection, the sick piñata, and the rat maze.

mirona_palcu

Yup I think you should submit all of them. What's to lose? I personally like best the one with the kitty. You could make it roahrrr or something. Just to be funnier. But I would tottaly buy it las it is. Good luck!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

My fav. leafy lion, the cactus in the rain, the sick piñata, and the rat maze.

potternerds

thats pretty good work.especially the lion with leaves.

PudgePuggle

the lion one is great for kids, the vanpire is just plain clever and well designed and the pinata is hilarious.

Naolito
Naolito profile pic Alumni

Wow thanks for your comments guys! I see that most of them can be like by some here, so I'll sub them :)

The first one will be the now titled "purrfect disguise", thanks for the suggestion soloyo!

Olimpus

The pinata is so cool!

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Purrfect disguise is absolutely adorable. Personally I like the Dracula most, it feels like a classic Threadless design already, like something Glennz would do. Piñata is very good too but would perhaps be more likeable if you added a doctor or some other character to the scene?

Resistance
Resistance profile pic Alumni

sub all of these

Resistance
Resistance profile pic Alumni

Piñata is a guaranteed print

Johnny Baboon
Johnny Baboon profile pic Alumni

sub them all. i see no reason not to. i say stagger them a little and sub them all over a couple weeks.

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

full of awesomeness here! great jobs dude! the Poor Pinata & the Cactus looks printable to me! :))

Daviisilva

brilliant!! sub them all so I can wear it!

WEAREYAWN

wow, so manye good ideas! theres none that i dont like!!

StevenRice
StevenRice profile pic Alumni

Dracula, piñata and mouse! are great prints and they look beautiful!

jaypaulo
jaypaulo profile pic Alumni

Dracula and piñata are pure genius and look perfect!! $$$$$

frankplastic

I agree with everyone else, these are all superb. Love the 'purrfect disguise' and dracula designs especially!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us