Close
One second...

Future View

• by Drome090
  • posted May 21, 2011
  • 29 Comments

a dark knight style view of a future world were the viewer is in position of the person standing in the window from a far. Another future space themed idea. hit that 5 button

Watch this
Drome090

a dark knight style view of a future world were the viewer is in position of the person standing in the window from a far. Another future space themed idea. hit that 5 button

MutableAir14

I immediately thought of the end of Fight Club which makes me love this extra hard. Great execution!

Drome090

fight club lol?

Drome090

fight club lol?

Provo_b

wow, how did you make this? This is wonderful. I'd definitely wear this on my chest. Kinda hard to understand what you mean though, about the person standing in the window. def $5 worthy. FIght CLub! :D

Provo_b

wow, how did you make this? This is wonderful. I'd definitely wear this on my chest. Kinda hard to understand what you mean though, about the person standing in the window. def $5 worthy. FIght CLub! :D

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

Drome090

@Provo_b its based off of the dark Knight design where Batman is standing in the window looking out on Gotham

Drome090

thanks

audioiv

I feel like I've seen this as a wallpaper before..

Drome090

maybe a variant.

gameyy
gameyy profile pic Alumni

Where did this pic come from?

Drome090

the stock photo came from shuttershock and i modified it.

Drome090

the stock photo came from shuttershock and i modified it.

Drome090

shutter stock*

sboterod

I'm not sure about this, it might be some artwork by Dylan Cole or Ryan Church

Resistance
Resistance profile pic Alumni

This is not from shutterstock.... I just checked their site.... unless you provide a link to shutterstock, we will have to conclude this is stolen

amiosa

nice!

pedrofiuza

I agree with @Resistance

lovexlikexpoison

i remember a silhouette tee very similar to this....

taz-pie

you totally suck, dude. dont talk crap about "your idea", "work" and "inspiration". ripped.

fathi
fathi profile pic Alumni

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ghury13

Faux Pas!

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

yeah I instantly recognized that image .. and Im pretty sure its not stock so unless you have teh artists permission....

No account?