Close
One second...

PROMOTE HERE!! *UPDATE*

Hello my Threadless friends I know it's been a while. If you've posted a design on here and I didn't score it I'm so sorry! But here's the reason why I've been gone and not kept up to date on this blog:

I was tired of working my tail off for hours and yet, still only able to produce ok work with my designs. The fact that nobody really cared also sucked and I couldn't stand watching all of my hard work go down the drain unnoticed. So in a nutshell I'm done with Threadless until I have the right design tools to be up to par with everyone else. Thank you everyone who did support me on this website and I hope the votards get their butts kicked off this site ans stop ruining the fun.

I hope to be back soon!

Alex

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
inkdummy
inkdummy profile pic Alumni

jerbing33
jerbing33 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted - Score now!

here are my minimalism entries:

Wilfur

Great work! already check it!

Olimpus

I think you need a little work at the technique. Maybe you could try drawing on paper and then scan it! Hope you like mine ;)

heatherzandradesigns

All scored Olimpus! :D I usually do scan in my designs, but I don't have access to a scanner at the moment :-/ I'm getting used to the drawing tablet though and I really like it!

coyote alert
coyote alert profile pic Alumni

Thanks so much, going to yours now!

cadeia

Hi :) this is my first sub.

Hope you can drop by and check it out. :) I checked out yours too and commented.

Thanks! :)

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

Thanks.

heatherzandradesigns

@ Cadeia and Xiv, your designs are all scored and thanks for the comments; greatly appreciated.

Ernesto.cam

The mouse will keep the cheese or he will fall into the trap? You can find out by visiting: 

heatherzandradesigns

Ok, so version 1 got declined because I forgot that you can't submit 2 of pretty much the exact same design; my bad! Version 2 hasn't been approved yet, so we'll see!

As always, keep posting links!

Farnell
Farnell profile pic Alumni

Ian Leino
Ian Leino profile pic Alumni

My iPhone case design "Is that an Amp in your Pocket?" is almost finished scoring but should still have a day or so left, and my Watercolor Waterguns has a few days left too:

Thanks!

hootmonkey

For the Threadless Causes: Climate Project (It doesn't seem like many people are into this challenge? Hum???)

Mother Earth is Melting.

For the minimalism challenge:

For the summer Challenge:

heatherzandradesigns

Thanks for the links guys, they're all scored and commented on :)

Wilfur

Thanks!!

coyote alert

Thanks so much!!

moulin bleu
moulin bleu profile pic Alumni

thanks for looking :)

potternerds

voted. could you give feedback on ours as well? Technopia

thanks

potternerds

thanks for the detailed comment heatherzandradesigns.helped a lot!

HAHA.sg
HAHA.sg profile pic Alumni

thank u!

REGULAR:

SUMMER:

MINIMALISM II:

coyote alert

thanks so much!! you always leave great comments, and this is a change from my normal style :)

heatherzandradesigns

All scored guys, and I must say, some really great work from all of you; very impressed. Oh and potternerds, it's no problem! :)

sunkensheep

Score mine if you have time! :)

jerbing33
jerbing33 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted - Score now!

here are my two summer loves subs:

THANKS!

Mightor

Thanks!

ladyV

Hiya! I'm sorry your subs finished early.. Could you please take a look at my first sub? Really appreciate it! Thanks!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
No account?