Close
One second...

skinnyCorp/Threadless on CNN Tonight!!!

I haven't seen this posted yet so here it goes...

The Jakes and Jeffrey will be on Anderson Cooper 360 tonight between 9pm and 11pm CST. We're being featured (for Threadless) in his "On The Rise" segment. Tune in if you can to see us look like deer in headlights on CNN!

<object width="320" height="276"><param name="movie" value="http://www.craigshimala.com/swf/craigs.swf?videourl=cnn_on_the_rise.flv&amp;videoid=2252&amp;videotitle=CNN+-+On+The+Rise"></param><embed src="http://www.craigshimala.com/swf/craigs.swf?videourl=cnn_on_the_rise.flv&amp;videoid=2252&amp;videotitle=CNN+-+On+The+Rise" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="276"></embed></object>

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
iPear

DAMNIT, I DONT' HAVE CABLE.

larchie

What time is that in L.A.? I can't do, you know, math.

ladykat

awesome!

but i hate anderson cooper. ah, well.

little g

WTF! That's really soon!!!

fumbles for remote

speedyjvw

look for me flexing my muscles aka unpacking boxes out of the van!

iPear

I'm pretty sure someone will youtube it.

MadTheologian

Heh, my husband is watching EWTN and teh O'Reilly Factor. He hates CNN with a passion, especially that Nancy Grace person.

R G

nice! congrats

starr226

is that central standard time?

MadTheologian

Hope someone puts it on YouTube.

little g

I just set up the tivo to record it.

Congarts, that's awesome! I too, however, hate CNN and Nancy Grace has a voice that could bring back the 'crocidile bloke'! And what an ugly crooked glare...

adam antium

ah! you threadless rockstars!!! :)

d3d

say goodbye to our quiet corner of the web

madonna

GOODBYE QUIET CORNER

DarthG

we're about to be flooded with new users.....

speedyjvw

d3d we'll fight new obnoxious leechers with chairs and ipears

hadaloo

Hahahah I love how everyone is pretending like anyone watches CNN. It's cute.

larchie

Surely there won't be a huge influx of random Anderson Cooper fans who really really like to blog about t-shirts.

speedyjvw

make it a threadless night
zach braff on scubs now
then straight to CNN

margolove

aaaaargh, no cable :(

Yeah, I don't think there would be a huge influx. The demographic that buys/blogs about these shirts is probably pretty different from the Anderson Cooper demographic.

squintygirl

I agree with larchie. I'm not sure how many people watching Anderson Cooper will rush out to blog about shirts. I do think, however, that this is still cool. Be sure to wear clean underpants.

R G

about how much time do I have left till it starts

speedyjvw

13 minutes
unles your in cali

kayceislost

hadaloo on Sep 06 '06 at 8:36pm
Hahahah I love how everyone is pretending like anyone watches CNN. It's cute.

ahahaha! very true.

larchie

Anderson Cooper is a fox.

davidd

I don't know who Cooper is, but I'm gonna watch it!

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

hey R G, your tee was on the press when we took the camera crew to our printer. I'm not sure what they're going to show though.

DarthG

this is just a ploy by shimala to get you to watch about 45 minutes of cnn about the president's speech today and secret cia prisons......and 5 minutes about threadless.....

DarthG

i'll watch it anyway....

davidd

haha.

kypade

i actually like that show. sometimes. its definitely no hardball tho.

kypade

ill probably watch it, only because i know laguna beach will reply seventeen times before friday. :)

kypade

play

yeohgh

congratulation!!! unfortunately i didnt get CNN here!! i am far far far from the other side of the world haha,,
anyway, this is great news!!! keep rocking!! threadless team!!

speedyjvw

some one alert me whene its on so i can just rewind to where it start, til then im watching real tv

Darkie

I hope it wasn't in the first 10 minutes... cause I just missed them.

davidd

You didn't miss anything Darkie.

OlliRudi

i'm gonna be on americas funniest crimes later tonight.

Darkie

It seems a tshirt site would be out of place among all this political jibberjabber

El_Dictador_Cubano

i'm pumped! but you guys gave me such a big time frame... ah well. I'll just sit here and watch TV for 2 hours.

PuterBoy

I think I missed it.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?