2. 4
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
Hugsterxoxo

Can't believe it went on sale and I missed it! I waited for it to come back and I finally got paid and now it's sold out again! I am so sad!!!

Agatha Macpie

Mor hoodies for girls please !

sneaky fox

PLS REPRINT!!! I really really really really want a 2XL hoodie.

sebvt420

PLEASE REPRINT MEN'S HOODIES!!!! SIZE MED, BIRTHDAY COMING, MAKE MY DAY!!

blackhorizonsblue

Please reprint the hoodie in small and extra small! Not sure which size I need, but I would love to have this hoodie! I hope it will be reprinted soon...seems to be in demand :)

FelineGoddess

Please reprint the hoodie! I ordered it in a medium and it was too small so I returned it for a large and the larges were all gone by then...I so want this hoodie!!

shadowcat121

Ordered Medium hoodie-way too small-and Large sold out :( Reprint please!

lbartsch

Please make a kid version! My girls each want one.

blackhorizonsblue

yay! my birthday is tomorrow and this just got reprinted! birthday present for me :)

jjaurili

Love owls and love this print!:-)

cpecto

Kindly reprint size S! I really want this badly in my size. :'( Preferably before my birthday.

EG123

Can u please reprint in size S. :-D

99dunkaroos

Just a word to anyone ordering this hoodie - order a size UP, they are VERY VERY small.

katelai

I have to reiterate, order a SIZE UP from what you usually get in the men's department, if you are ordering the hoodie! I got a medium and it wouldn't even close around me, when Medium hoodies in men's sizes are usually loose on me. Had to return it, and now I am waiting for them to restock the larges. :(

brandonmack

Haha, how perfect! Turning all of the doctors into owls, very clever. This is pretty fantastic!

ShifterCat

The recent hoodie redesign is a size smaller. XS used to fit me perfectly; this time when I ordered a couple of extra smalls, I couldn't close them. And now I, too, am waiting for my size to reprint.

Clumsatron

Please reprint.

bearhug123

Reprint the large hoodies please!!

bancroftg

Reprint the big ones! This would've been a bday gift if only you had Men's 2x when I needed it!

SiLiCe

Please reprint the girly one!

katelai

Aw, you guys sent me a reprint notification, but it was for the Ts and not the hoodies. I want to know when the L hoodies are available again! I've got money to burn :D

floorman

I got excited too. I wanted to hoodies not the t-shirts! PLEASE reprint HOODIES.

andrysb24

HOODIES!!!!

RuinedInADay

Large hoodies. Please! You'll have my money, rest assured!

domoideas

i love it, clever!

mandi.m.lynch

Okay, Threadless, you're starting to suck. Seriously. This is one of your most popular shirts and it sells out in just a couple hours of you reprinting it. Is it really that hard to increase your print run? I've been trying for eight months to get this shirt.

madmaddy

Hoodies please? =)

buttons301

This is my favorite shirt!

buttons301

This is my favorite shirt!

Tygerlilly

far and away my favourite of all time and relative dimension in space

jokiddingright

I'm just holding out for a hoodie. This is one of the rare few that isn't black, gray, or white and zips in front. Please reprint in hoodie!

wiwf123

I love this shirt! I just wish that it were on, say, TARDIS blue, rather than light blue. I got it for my sister for her birthday, though (unlike me, she looks great in light blue), and she adores it :)

teatimegeek
teatimegeek profile pic Alumni

hoodies please! oh pleeeeeaaaase!

kattscrapfever

My shirts came in the mail today! Yay! This one was too small! Boo! I am determined to get this shirt, so I guess I'll have to return and hold out until the reprint. Sad girl :(

maryelly89

I want the hoodies!

quixoticduck

This is amazing but is not worth getting because baby blue looks terrible on me. It would be nice to have a version in a colour which suits almost everybody such as marl grey or dark brown/green/blue (TARDIS blue does seem the obvious choice). The TARDIS tee somebody has made is in light blue as well, this just seems an odd choice for two Doctor Who themed tees even if I didn't hate pastel blue!

Still amazing design, just shame I would never wear this due to the colour if I bought it. :(

quixoticduck

Ps. Just noticed that on this page of comments alone somebody else has mentioned a dislike of this colour and a like of TARDIS blue. Baby blue just isn't very flattering/Whoish. The tee is obviously selling well but still thought I'd point this out.

mindspanking

Reprint size large and I would so buy this awesome Hoo shirt

CeaRAD

This is wonderful.

evalorell

my shirt came and had a huge hole on the side. guess they missed it while stiching it together :(

samthelamb

I loved this shirt and the other Doctor Who shirt I bought from threadless

Catsparrow

please please reprint the hoodie! I have the t-shirt already but the hoodie design is adorable!

DDDynah

Please reprint! I love it in the light blue, please reprint both men's and womens!

desensitizednow

This design is so clever! Pleeeease reprint the hoodie, it's that time of year!

desensitizednow

This design is so clever! Pleeeease reprint the hoodie, it's that time of year!

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

yes

ngaio

No reprint on the women's version? Shame.

Page:
  1. 3
  2. 4
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
No account?