8. 9
  9. 10
jvcarroll
jvcarroll profile pic Alumni

wonderfrul!!

Rensom

Waiting on a reprint for the hoody!!!

hanryou

i want the hoodie because there's a tardis printed at the front!

Y.A.Mar

Reprint on hoody, please!

Lily138

Reprint on Hoodie please.

amie812

Please let us know when the hoodie has been reprinted! Thank you!

meburden

reprint girly T-shirt and hoodie please!

rpillmann12

Hey all! Make sure you actually request what you want by going to the little text under the "add to cart" button, otherwise they won't get the requests!

Chanwey1988

Me enamoré de esta mujer... quiero que use mis camisetaaaaas!!!!

Shireling

To lend my support to what's already been said, please do reprint the hoodie! =)

mtsuko

It looks like the girly shirt has been reprinted but not the hoodie?!? Please reprint the hoodie as well!!!

rlsh07

can reprint the guy hoodie for this design? i don;t see the reprint option

LumiereDeLaVie

I can't believe the girly hoodie is gone... Please pretty please bring it back!
I desperately need it for a growing Dr. Who fan -- who will replace us if we don't support their 'young minds' with all-important British fun? ;) I am even willing to get the 'girly' small size since you don't carry anything for kids and my niece is turning 12. (very soon, so PLEASE HURRY!)

andrysb24

NEED a reprint of the girly hoodie!!!

idetektiv

Hoodie reprint neeeeeeded!

mtsuko

Yes, please reprint the hoody in time for Xmas. I've been trying to get one since Thanksgiving when they sold out.

IneedBeens

Bought this for a friend who is a giant Dr. Who fan, I believe the term is "Whovian"? Anyhow, I know she'll adore it. Great piece. :D

lizagnaa

reprint girly hoodie pleasee!

Agatha Macpie

ooooh yes ! Girly hoodies ! Please ! =)

beja

girly hoodie please please!

DoctorRiver

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey. I hope I find you. You bought this shirt, I loved it.

Natasha2283

Definitely need a reprint!

MSaavik

I didn't even know a hoody had been printed! Can't believe I missed out on it . . . please reprint!

SoulFlow

reprint please!

beatrixcomet

The graphic on the back of the hoodie fades very quickly - I've only worn it twice and the ink for the Tenth Doctor owl is nearly white. Very disappointed. :(

Laurala58

Oh I'm so sad! I didn't even know there WAS a hoodie version! The original shirt is cute, but the hoodie is even BETTER! Reprint please!

LindseyBade

The hoodie is amazing, please reprint! (i also hadn't realised there was a hoodie version- that's what i get for trying to avoid looking at Threadless over Christmas in an attempt to save some money!)

neolanoel

Please reprint as either a hoodie or t! I'd buy either of them!!!!

heatherfeather113

REPRINT! PLEASE I HAVE A GIFT CARD I WANT TO USE

elvishlady

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reprint the hoodie!

totally candy crazed

OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME!! Got mine yesterday at the store in Chicago... I would have gotten the hoodie but I was too cheap.... At the store i got a free reusable bag (with the threadless logo) and a free poster.... EPIC

ani_bee

Might need a redesign if/when we get the twelfth. ;) Awesome design!

ani_bee

Might need a redesign if/when we get the twelfth. ;) Awesome design!

liz1124

Woo-hoo ordered the hoodie!!! : )

leighta

This is seriously THE BEST DESIGN EVER!

idetektiv

I've been dying for a reprint of this on a hoodie but by the time I got the email the 2XLs were all sold out already?! Bullcrap! So annoyed

ShifterCat

Got the reprint notification on my non-paycheque week, and my size is already sold out. Sigh. Well, requesting again.

Russtlm

Got the shirt awhile ago and love it and anybody who sees it thinks it's awesome. I do have a question tho, I understand that each of the owls represents one of the Doctors and the one that has the scarf around its neck is Tom Baker (4th and best of the older doctors in my opinion). Question: What is the scarf representing? As it starts after the first Doc. touches 2nd, 3rd, 4th, clearly avoids the 5th, goes on to touch the 6th and 7th and ends before movie Doc 8th. I have asked others and no one can give me an answer. Does anybody know or am I just reading to much into this?

mandi.m.lynch

You should probably stop reading into things. The scarf was worn by the 4th doctor, and the original scarf patterns (there were several) are between 10 and 16 feet long when made. It's draped all over the shirt because of its size.

leonakitty

The little leafy TARDIS on the hoodie is what made me scream "omg, I need this" when I saw it. Want. To. Charge. It.

elvishlady

Just got my hoodie. OMG SO CUTE!!!

hannersva

Hey girls!

What size of hoodie did you buy? I'm rather tall and gangly, so sleeves are an issue.. what do they fit like? i usually wear a M tshirt

leonakitty

Glad I waited! HOORAY sale. Mine nao. I got a Medium since that's the smallest still available. I imagine it will swamp me as I'm 5' 4" and a size 4 with 34B boobs. But hey, I'll be swamped in STYLE.

BreannaAWolf

I still want the shirt too but HAD to get the hoodie while it was on sale. The little leafy TARDIS on the front made up my mind for me. Can't wait to get it. :D

Hugsterxoxo

Can't believe it went on sale and I missed it! I waited for it to come back and I finally got paid and now it's sold out again! I am so sad!!!

Page:
  1. 2
  2. 3
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10
No account?
Join Us