6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
Vasari

O-aime-aife-gee !

I WANT IT NAO !

theaterschickse

I still need to get this shirt. Reprint pleeaazeee!

devillike520

please reprint :( when this was reprinted and on sale recently i didn't have the money to buy this...this is a MUST HAVE!

loverfelt83

im a little upset. i requested a reprint a while ago and apparently you reprinted it recently and i never recieved and info saying it had been reprinted. i think thats knid of not cool. pleeeeease reprint again!

JamieRuemenapp

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! I want this shirt!!!!! Reprint!!!!!

leftintime

Please reprint this shirt is amazing. please please reprint.

Briarthorn13

Still realllly hoping you will do a reprint of this shirt? I am hoping to get it for more than one person!

type40TARDIS

please reprint omg i NEED this ;aefuh;aed

type40TARDIS

i really NEED this shirt please please please please please please please

rainbowcrayon

T-T Now that I have money, the shirt is sold out! I want it so bad!!!

kekenara

Me want!

missjg12

I just got the email that this shirt was re-printed! Don't tell me its sold out already! I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missjg12

I just got the email that this shirt was re-printed! Don't tell me its sold out already! I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akurol

o.O That sold out fast. Just get an email, and then none are left? :(

saeruthreadless

: ( why send an email if there aren't enough for everyone on the reprint list... soo sad it's sold out. Reprint again please!

Icegryphon

I just got an e mail in the last 8 minutes saying it was reprinted and i clicked on the link and it all still says sold out. Slightly confused...

rocketorca

I get this damaged in the mail, return it, then they can't replace it. submit a reprint request. just now get email that it's back, only to find it is sold out again.

thanks

• grumbles *
phoenix.writing

Ditto to what others have said about the reprint; I get alerts on my phone when I get an e-mail, and as soon as I got the reprint notification, I came to this site to buy the shirt, and it's already sold out. That's just mean. I've been sitting here hitting refresh for the past ten minutes in the hopes that more would suddenly appear. Such a tiny run that it's sold out that fast doesn't seem very useful. :(

Briarthorn13

I literally came to get this as I got the email and its gone already?? Is this an oops?

Eelaxyn70

Why do you lie threadless??? This definitely doesn't look like a reprint!! :(

aknupsky

Really doesn't seem helpful to request a reprint if we don't receive notice in enough time to purchase it when it does get reprinted or if not enough of them are reprinted to meet demand. Very disappointed.

phoenix.writing

Ditto to what others have said about the reprint; I get alerts on my phone when I get an e-mail, and as soon as I got the reprint notification, I came to this site to buy the shirt, and it's already sold out. That's just mean. I've been sitting here hitting refresh for the past ten minutes in the hopes that more would suddenly appear. Such a tiny run that it's sold out that fast doesn't seem very useful. :(

shanathalas

This has gotta be some kind of mistake. Either that or they reprinted one shirt only. I want this shirt soooo bad!

shanathalas

This has gotta be some kind of mistake. Either that or they reprinted one shirt only. I want this shirt soooo bad!

Eris14

It's up ladies. Just refresh the page. I just bought mine.

ofshadowsgrey

threadless lies! i got so excited for the reprint and then nothing. did it even reprint?

phoenix.writing

Update: Okay, the page is just a little slow on the new status of the shirt. I just ordered mine (2) as well; so glad they didn't run out in nought point two seconds. So excited to get this one!

darc038

AWESOME!!!!!!! I got mine a few weeks ago when they only printed a few... NOW I AM BACK AND GOT ANOTHER ONE.

Icegryphon

I just got an e mail in the last 8 minutes saying it was reprinted and i clicked on the link and it all still says sold out. Slightly confused...

jadyn002

I see all sizes as available still, and have all day.

saturnleia

Please reprint the hoodie! I requested a reprint for that but still haven't seen it. :-(

JamieRuemenapp

Woot! I just ordered my shirt!! Hollah!

Frenchyfoo

Is that Rory? :D

ILessThen3You

I saw this on deviantART and LOVED it I'm so glad it's a shirt

Alexis-Rueal

My shirt shipped! Woooooo! Better yet-- HOOOOOO!

paolacolmenares

My shirt might arrive tomorrow! I cannot wait! WHOhoooo!

kaedi.love

NO WAY! I'm going to have to order one as soon as I can afford to.

Dosulan

My t-shirt arrived today : ) Thanks to Threadless for reprinting this and thanks to the artist for the design. It's a HOOT! Sorry, i couldn't help myself

getthatball

Finally got my shirt and it is AWESOME! The Tenth Owl looks the most like the Tenth Doctor. ;)

coronaryparasite

I really hope you guys make this into a hoodie! I've been waiting a while just in case.

Vandrina

This is absolutely fantastic!

benzchica93

It took me forever to get this. But it's a progression of all 11 doctors. It would help if I started watching from the beginning haha. This shirt is awesome!!! Buying it!

annathaema

Woe, mine just got a hole in it. This needs to be reprinted in girly sizes.

yaya23

This is amazing! Best design EVER.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9