5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
MegPin

p.s. reprint more!!!!!!!!!!!

emily.speight

nice design, but the colors are really muted. The 'red' in the design on screen looks more brown on the tee. Not sure if it's because the graphic is thin on ink and too much blue (from the shirt) is coming through or what... Tee shirt is really thin material which I personally like, but not everyone will. Finally, I ordered the size large mens style which is a LOT bigger than most size large men's tee shirts.

sleaf89

Love it!

jeanvieve7

I love this, I hope you do a reprint

asphyxia

Print in kids' sizes please!!!!!!!

HyperrrMouse

Reprint it in girly small please, and just the way it is, it's perfect!

DruDru

Please reprint!!!!

twowackykids

I'm kicking myself so hard for not picking this up earlier that my toes hurt. Please reprint.

Oh, and I also need a baby one for my daughter. The first show we watched together after she was born was Dr. Who. It's sort of our thing.

vikki.taggart

Thank you for reprinting! I got the reprint notice today and ordered immediately. I love the design and can't wait to wear it out and about. It's not often I buy geeky shirts, but this one just called to the Whovian in me.

Kaiyuga

Just got the shirt in the mail. Fits beautifully and I got laughs from my friends when they saw the shirt. Awesome job!

megsyLOVE

this is hilarious. they look so much like the original characters!

opal_imp

I LOVE this design, but I never got the reprint notice and now my size is sold out. Boo! Reprint again please! =D

Elven_Tigeress

Reprint again! Sold out right before I hit "buy"! Cries

Eris14

Please reprint in a size 2X soon. I would love to get this shirt before Dragon Con.

aylajean327

This is such a wonderful shirt. Please reprint in girly medium so that I can ROCK IT!!!

theaterschickse

reeeeally nice shirt. Could you please reprint in girly XL? I want it, I need it.

pattonlover98

THIS IS SO AMAZING!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPRINT IN GIRLY MEDIUM!!! :D

ellewolf

Both my Mom and I really want this shirt, but when it came back as a reprint we couldn't afford it. And now our size is sold out at the sale! :( So back to the 'request a reprint' and hope next time around we'll be able to order it!

Nerdocalypse

I was so sad when this ran out in my size yesterday... then I got the email that you guys snuck in reprints, this being one of them... just to find out by time I get home it's sold out again... I don't want to sit here hitting F5 all day. But I will if I have to!

GingerKelly

Wonderful design xxx Would be awesome as a scoop neck too! Please print LOTS more...it looks like they're in high demand ;)

MagicalNarwhal

Oh my goodness, please reprint in Girly Medium! I was going to order it yesterday, but thought, "why not just order it tomorrow?" Mistake. Biggest mistake. Please reprint this, oh my goodness.

fignut42

Please, please, please reprint this, and soon! It's such a fun design, and I should've ordered it yesterday, but I was trying to decide what other shirts to order with it when my size sold out. Now I may not place an order at all, because I'm really disappointed to have missed this... Bring this back and I promise to buy more stuff! :)

francineinasheville

Apparently your reprint was not big enough so now I'm not going to order the other three I wanted too.

tagcat

Oh man I wish I had found out about the sale before this sold out :(

Pwrpuff83

Needs a mega-hyper-ultra-uber reprint....pretty please!

foamcube

SOLD OUT ALREADY? REPRINT PLEASE!!

blubirdy68

no kidding. how did i just now get this email, and everything i want is sold out? PSSH.

theaterschickse

Oh, no. It seems I was 18h too late. Would you consider making a higher number of reprints, since this seems in such high demand? Pretty please?

theaterschickse

Oh, no. It seems I was 18h too late. Would you consider making a higher number of reprints, since this seems in such high demand? Pretty please?

theaterschickse

pattonlover98

SOLD OUT ALREADY? Please reprint!! I really really really want this one! PLEASE!!!!

puppyshine

Dittos on the reprint requests! My man's "Hans Shot First" tee, after years of hard use, now has a hole in the armpit -- would love to get him this to update his sci-fi look a bit during his next DnD campaign ;)

Kate S.

I bought this for my Whovian sister. So excited!

soychicka

Where'd it go? I saw the email at work, and by the time I got home to pick out more tees to help justify overnight shipping, it was gone. GONE!

Don't blink, I guess. :(

soychicka

Wait - I take back my request for a reprint as a tee - I want this as a hoodie so I can wear it every day without getting funny looks.

Zrana

I still need this in girly small. T_T pleads

pattonlover98

SOLD OUT ALREADY? Please reprint!! I really really really want this one! PLEASE!!!!

darc038

I WANT THIS SHIRT!!!! PLEASE REPRINT!

loverfelt83

i dont even care if this shirt is on sale, i just need it to be reprinted like now so i can buy it. PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!

Eelaxyn70

Reprint Please!! :)

darc038

This shirt is as good as fish sticks and custard...Please reprint!!! I need one in girly L and One in Guys 2XL I WILL BUY THEM BOTH AS SOON AS YOU REPRINT THEM. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

MeggieSheep

Please reprint, please!!

phoenix.writing

Awesome design with lovely detail. Reprint, please! :)

b.rich

Please reprint. Best design.

jshk82

Reprint!!!! Owls are cool.

colorhappy

Please Reprint!! I

thepurple1

Bring it back please! Reprint! Reprint!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3