4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 10
conorfly

Now that's an awesome t-shirt. Definately getting one!

DaughterofKngs

Please reprint! I can't wait to call this my own.

Robyn.Vaughan

Please Please Please Reprint!!!!

jessiefails

This became my desktop wallpaper after seeing it on Tumblr, and now it's on a shirt! Please reprint!

Tobeon

Please Reprint! I must own this tshirt!

la_blonde503

Please reprint!! Now i have the money to buy it!!

misskarrie

PLEASE REPRINT! I need this in my life!

Zrana

It sold out while I was waiting to get paid so I could buy one! (Then I was at a convention when I got paid, but that's beside the point.) REPRINT PLEASE!

Vixeth

Would be an awesome hoodie!

warpsbyherself

Managed to snag one. SO excited for it to arrive, y'all have no idea.

thetorontokid

this is the most amazing shirt. was an insta-buy!!

thetorontokid

this is the most amazing shirt. was an insta-buy!!

mellbear

I love the tennant owl =]

ManaAreI

I LOVE this tee!! And I love how the male model kinda looka like Rory lol

oddlittlegirl23

Am soooo excited! Got the email about the reprint and some sizes were already sold out! My size still had some left, thank goodness! The Tennant owl cracks me up, and the male model totally resembles Rory lol Cannot wait for it to arrive so I can show it off! =)

b.rich

So clever

anava2

Aww I needed the medium! Love the shirt!!

jshk82

PLEASE reprint the girly sizes!

Zrana

I second the girly sizes! I'm a toothpick, guy sizes are tents on me, that make me look more like an ironing board than I already am!

Please?

blk909

pretty cute! But need 3XL

skmmilk

I third the reprint of the girly sizes!! I am in love with this shirt

molliewho

reprint reprint reprint! please!

alinaleuca

Reprint, please

ayonoi

Need a reprint on the 2xl...did not get to order for boyfriend ;-;

capsulekei

Oh you have to reprint the girly version. Guys sizes are too big for me and this is the cutest DW related shirt I've ever seen.

uffish thoughts

Pretty pretty please reprint on blue jean!

eureka3682

girly reprint PLEASE!

edwardtmoon

REPRINT OF LARGE GUY :( or my birthday will be ruined :(

anaharath

This was my first shirt from Threadless and I love the pattern, my whole family loves Doctor Who. Unfortunately, I was not so happy with the size of the shirt. There should be a warning: Shirts smaller than normal sizes.

I ordered one for myself (girly size M) and one for my cousin (girly size 2XL). Mine fits, it bunches a little funny at the armpits because of the stretch across the chest, but I'll live. My cousin's shirt...if that's an 2XL, I'm Sarah Jane Smith. It's way too small for her. Next time I'll try the guys 2XL, hopefully with better luck.

Tatsunpi

2XL guys reprint please!

terrs

totally loooooove the tennant owl lol :D seriously they need to reprint this though. and maybe they should add a fezz to the smith owl. then it'd be totally perfect. just saying. it's like 99% perfect now though lol

maxlords

Hope the Large fits me ;) I have no idea how tight these are but I grabbed one before it sold out again! Great shirt for those in the know and those not!

Mythosidhe

Sold out already!? Damn. Was hoping I could hold off till payday, but no luck :(

lynnflips

I just received mine today, and I couldn't be happier! The Camp Wannatee sale was just the icing on the cake. :D Thanks for such a great design, Mallory!

edwardtmoon

please someone reprint this design :(

jtree6

I would really like a reprint of this one !

askj113

Sold out! I checked every few days for like a month, and then gave up. Then they finally get printed and I miss it :(

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

This thing went like bagels! Can you say that, like bagels?

chicbandgeek

Just got this yesterday, and although I ADORE the design, the length of it means that both Doctor 1 and Doctor 12 are heading toward serious armpit territory, which is unfortunate :/

Ah well. Still an excellent shirt!

chicbandgeek

Just realized I said 12th instead of 11th Doctor like a derp. Sigh

The.Fedora.Bandit

Oh no! Ugh, this is why I shouldn't have waited. Please reprint?

Sgt Mousse

Has anyone else noticed that the guy modeling the Guys Tee bares a striking resemblance to Rory? This needs reprinted!

Moirafae

Reprint oh pretty, pretty please? I must have this!! ;_;

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9