6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 9
queenmob

Congrats!!! Very cute.

iTouchy

Doctor Who fans will definitely love this, I know I do.

pupukachoo

Hoorah!! What a great way to start my day :)

swingsetchain

I was hoping that this would get made into a shirt! Way to go, Who fans, and congrats to the artist as well!

Senshuu

Yay!

k3rni

Almost placed my order without this! Totally awesome for a Who fan :D

jhouserocker

the Tennant Owl is so adorable

mintbrahim

I love it! Whovians will think it's cool, and the owls are adorable even if you don't get what they represent. Great job!

jessiefails

I love this design! I've seen it before on DeviantArt, awesome!

azurrific

YES YES YES

Rivelian

very nice

anachorism

xD Cute design.

BFIrrera

Very cute and cool, though #11 should be wearing a fez. Fezs are cool!

daniema

I agree with the fez comment, a fez would be awesome! It's still a great design though :D Nice work!

chazzbazz

This is just brilliant! A must have!

fuzzylumpkinz

MUST BUY. My never ending search for an amazing Doctor Who tee has finally met and end. This is just too cool.

Msynergy

Woot! About time! buys instantly

DawnsEternalLight

I'm so glad to have finally found this on here! I've been waiting to get this since I voted on it forever ago! goes to buy Yhay!!!

erin_frances

heck yes!!! NEED THIS!

johannpwns

And the award for perfect chris hardwick shirt goes to...

jordycakes

haha 10 is perfect.

Naomi.Liew

AHHHHHH BUY. NOW.

deeders

Awesome, must buy

Kataoi

I want this as a hoodie, so, so badly. ...Oh my god, HOOdie, ha! hits self

ch1pper

Bought one for me and one for my friend. The best thing about it is that I can wear it in public and the Not-We will just think it's a cute owl shirt but the Whovians will instantly recognize it. It's a ninja Whovian detector!

michellek310

Can someone please explain this shirt to me or point me to the correct episode to get the joke! I just started watching Dr Who, and am very curious..

satie

@michelle - the owls are all caricatures of the various doctors over the history of the show. For example Tom Baker was the fourth doctor and sported the striped scarf.

leighta

I love this. makes my day

Shoota

THIS IS FANTASTIC!

radioactive_toast

Ahh, two of my favorite things in one shirt! I had seen this and fallen in love with it so this is a happy surprise!

sarahuwg

Makes my day!

winniepooh

Owls are cool!

Kirthana

Oh my God! The Tenth Doctor is just darling!

Kapp

aSDFGAHSDJFSD BUY BUY BUY NOW NOW NOW!

dinergirl

i have had a copy of the artwork from (i think) deviantART on my computer for quite awhile. SO excited to see the design on Threadless! love it!

Sir Dyllan

this is possibly the coolest thing that has ever been sold on threadless... Mallory Dyer is now my official HERO!!

cassie_lee

The adorable awesomeness that is this shirt can not be described.

I think it would be a great hoodie also :)

sarahuwg

Yeah, Girly 2x! Bought!

Timel8dyTiff

Totally ordered this shirt. So glad it was printed! Love it!

Doryna

I fell in love with this the moment I saw it on deviantART. So happy to have it as a shirt!

uffish thoughts

I looove this design! Saw it as a wallpaper on the Doctor Who tumblr a few weeks ago and it is now my desktop. And then I was super excited to realize it was on a Threadless shirt. But WHYY the light blue? :'( It is such a washed-out, unflattering, over-used tee color here and I am so sick of it that it I ended up not buying a design that I absolutely love even while it was on sale. There are so many awesome blues in the Threadless catalog (teal, aqua, blue jean, marine, royal -- just at a quick glance) and I am BEGGING people to use them!

ayonoi

I totally missed this! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!! The design is amazing. Totally lined up for a reprint.

stuff_by_steph

I am SO getting this t when it is reprinted!!!

michelleayers

How did i miss this! I'm also ready for a reprint!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 9
No account?