Close
One second...

Dislexteeya

• by timmaeeee
  • posted May 05, 2011
  • 35 Comments

Lots of lazy looking letters all mixed together!

This tee is an all over print - Belt Printed.
The Art is a square repeat (is repeated horizontally and vertically so can be printed up to any size).

The colours I've picked are to make the print a little more subtle cause the art is so busy ... the subtlety will help keep the t-shirt as wearable as possible.

Watch this
timmaeeee

Lots of lazy looking letters all mixed together!

This tee is an all over print - Belt Printed. The Art is a square repeat (is repeated horizontally and vertically so can be printed up to any size).

The colours I've picked are to make the print a little more subtle cause the art is so busy ... the subtlety will help keep the t-shirt as wearable as possible.

hwiro

cool~ 5

1Tone

Wicked design. I feel like this many time!

palitosci
palitosci profile pic Alumni

Nice!

sopiiwaga

Love the all over print! 5*

ClariceC
ClariceC profile pic Alumni

love this!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

timmaeeee

Thanks for all the great comments folks!

Sconny

I Like it!

Heavyside

yew! $5! fer sure

d3c0y

Where can i get a great looking bat like that to go with my tee?

timmaeeee

thanks folks... I'll upload a pic of the full tile in a comment later today too, realised that there's no preview of the full repeat in the image above. Oopsy!

J-Berg

reminds me of alphabet spaghetti... Like it!

timmaeeee

Here's the complete repeat - only smaller to fit here .... hope i can make it stay in the comment. We'll see.

breehiggerson

Pretty sweet design, hope it gets printed.

skeppers

I'd buy this for sure!!

cron_mon

hurry up and print this threadless, i'd buy it.

petofoto

This is the best tee, i want to buy each colour so i can wear a different one each day, great work designer dude

timmaeeee

wowsers! what a comment ... thanks to all for their kinds words.

gradog

are there, like, hidden words and stuff in the design like 'satan rules' or whatever... if so it gets two thumbs up from me.

Braniel

awesome work man!

timmaeeee

I'm so happy with the feedback guys, thanks so much... let's hope threadless are as keen to print it!

timmaeeee

I'm so happy with the feedback guys, thanks so much... let's hope threadless are as keen to print it!

timmaeeee

emjayg

I'm buying this!

amiosa

cool!

yulianzone

wow... cool,,, $5

No account?