Close
One second...

Hi 5

Hi 5

Watch this
moulin bleu

Congrats man, an instant classic!

Haasbroek

Thank you so much! I am so happy with this print.

boostr29

Awesome! Congrats!

fly_tales

mega hi 5 :)

Yadomaru

a must have for my hi-fiving 2yr old!

GuyEatsOctopus

I want this, but why not on a different color/ :(

Bisparulz

hehe awesome, congrats. =')

FRICKINAWESOME

I'm saddened by the lack of drug reference in this :p Grats man!

Andreas Mohacsy

can't believe this has never been done - BRILLIANT!!!

ThirstyFly

Simply awesome. Great tee. My kid's 5th birthday is coming up and he will be wearing this at his party!

Crynos

I dig this. It reminds me a little of Ugmonk if anyone has seen their designs (which is definitely a good thing). I dig numb3rs on t-shirts!

quasarkitten

I love this design. but I'm not into heather grey. A solid gray would have been perfect.

lilboarder

Do I spy a simpsons reference?

mushr00m

Those super sized hands are frightening! Otherwise, I love this shirt. :D

mushr00m

Those super sized hands are frightening! Otherwise, I love this shirt. :D

Colddust

I like it ◠‿◠✿ cool...

badoeng

Nice design :)

stdance7

haha puns

chsm87

I don't get it.. on the front page it says this hoody's at $10 dls .., but here it says $49, which one is the real price??? I'm so confused right now!!! lol

dschwen

This shirt was on Modern Family last night :)

Haasbroek

Awesome! Thanks David.

Huntclaw

Hello. This is a very cute design. ^ u ^ Unfortunately...

I'm here to inform you that someone has uploaded your design onto deviantart.com. I can only assume that person is not you. I am reporting it to the Deviant Art staff as soon as I finish typing this, and I hope it will be removed from this art thief's gallery soon! You can find it by following the following URL address below.

http://sscheshire.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4chfno

If the URL address does not lead to your design, that means it was taken down from the Web site! Which I hope it will be...very shortly. I'm sorry that this person did this. :(

Koala_Kissie_

Jaco is so creative! I want ALL Of his shirts! And with my scene personality, I wear stuff like this all the time!

jamnjla

need reprints of kids sizes! :J

xenia e.

love the idea!

elysaucy

Gah, I love this SO much! I hope they restock on small hoodies! D:!

anshelmark

Please, please, please reprint! My size is sold out! :(

Hang1126

please reprint guy's small size!!

lucasty

no reprint on the hoodies :(

shelly.bowers

Please print in kids' sizes. I would love to get this for my 4 year old when she turns 5.

SeriouslyitsME

Could you please reprint this design for kids?? I bought this shirt for me when it was first printed and my little sister absolutely loves it. I would love to be able to get this for her!

Thank you!!!

wang.mingkang

Hi i ordered a hoody but it is one size too small for me! :( anybody would like a M size hoody and would like to trade with me if you have a L size hoody can contact me at "mingkang_wang@hotmail.com" THANKS GUYS!

adorita

I love the design very much, but the fabric gets scratchy after just a few washes.

stonedleaner

what brand t-shirts do you prefer using?

Walker4God

i didn't want to buy a guys large cuz there were 69 left.......dang......

najlaagadi

I sooooooo want a hoody size S :( darn it, only size XL is available reprint it please?

HawaiiManiac

Hmm... Girly XXL is same-ish dimensions as Guys M. I really like shirt, AND it's on clearance...

2sites

Would be perfect for my brother. (:

No account?