Close
One second...

Drip Drip Cheerio!

• by evan3
  • posted Apr 26, 2011
  • 32 Comments

So this design is made out of cut paper (returning to my old style). It features a melting, multi-colored, monocle-wearing, mustached man. While there are many great designs in the competition, I think a lot of those submissions would be hard to translate to an awesome costume. So I tried hard to give threadless a quirky character that would make for a totally sweet costume (plus if this gets printed, I would be obliged to attend the meet-up).rnrnPlacement in the lower corner so it looks like he is walking in, but the design will still take up a lot of space on the t-shirtrnrnThanks to Matt Leyen for the presentation help and SuperRyan for the title!

Watch this
evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni

So this design is made out of cut paper (returning to my old style). It features a melting, multi-colored, monocle-wearing, mustached man. While there are many great designs in the competition, I think a lot of those submissions would be hard to translate to an awesome costume. So I tried hard to give threadless a quirky character that would make for a totally sweet costume (plus if this gets printed, I would be obliged to attend the meet-up).rnrnPlacement in the lower corner so it looks like he is walking in, but the design will still take up a lot of space on the t-shirtrnrnThanks to Matt Leyen for the presentation help and SuperRyan for the title!

ewaken
ewaken profile pic Alumni

cool

jo1

Such a great submission for the comp! Glad to see your paper entries again $5

maddiesto

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 55555555555

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni

thanks yall

moulin bleu
moulin bleu profile pic Alumni

haha great character and even better title!

Wilfur

Cool idea~

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni

it just sucks because at roughly 50 votes it was 2.6 and now it is this

Skap 1er

i love this, too bad threadless doesn't

No account?
Join Us