Close
One second...

Hit for Six

Hit for Six

Watch this
lvkamp

i have this and i can't seem to open it. idk if the button is broken or if there's some trick to it...

Ryansan05

i like it :D

MoMo36

Awesome :) Although the price is not listed, I had to add it to my cart to see it was $35.

Tonteau

I think I like this 'Dan Sheffield' kid. He's got a lot of gumption, or moxy or somethin'

Seolaeria

Nice design and umbrella, but it did not "stand up to the high winds of our hometown Chicago" as advertised. I experienced a wind gust earlier that flipped the umbrella inside out, bending one of the metal joints out of shape. Now, when the umbrella is open, the affected spoke droops, doesn't withstand smaller wind gusts, and sticks out when I try to close the umbrella.

Seolaeria

An addendum to my previous post: Threadless graciously offered to replace the umbrella free of charge. Great work! :)

pattyless

Most seasoned I.T. professional are well versed at certification exams. For Cisco there is the CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, and CCIE, plus numerous other exams including Security, Voice and Storage. Other vendors have certification tests as well. These companies include Microsoft, sun, Oracle, Linux, and Novell. 650-059, 640-802,

No account?