From Russia with Love

From Russia with Love

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Omnitarian

Glad to see this darkhorse of a design go to print :)

meatnerdr

is it front and back? Or just the front.. either way, sweater style on tshirt. nice!

Poltos

teeehee ) where the bear?

Mr..Grieves

Love it! Going to be on my next order for sure.

Farnell

does the design go on the back???or is it just white?

Imkelova

Poltos, ahaha! exactly! it should peek out from behind

rainbowturd

I have a friend from Russia who will love this :D

PasitoGuzzler

There are little bits of white on either side of the models' hips, so I'd say it's white on the back. Still worth getting though :)

am-y

Nice idea for a design!

Tikimasters

I need this in my life!

Pedroza

What a stinking shit? It's an insult. I'll write about you in the BBB.

Hellpanda
Hellpanda profile pic Staff

Hey guys, the back is totally blank. We'll get you a photo of it shortly

Dillsnufus

How is this not a hoodie?

gachzorge

how can the back be blank? this WOULD be a cool shirt

markovinka

It's humiliating photos. This image offends me and my countrymen. This does not apply T-shirts. This refers to the way in the photo.

Dan Yingling

Honk, Jam, Deal. Done.

_irina_

сool ( классно :) )

brailled

Can't deal with the white back, so I'll wait for a better reprint of this (hopefully we'll get one!). It's a shame, it's my kind of shirt. :(

Darksabre

Why are some Russians finding this offensive? I don't get it.

amisra

love it!

tzmt

depressive

frautomka

pedroza, markovinka, you don't have any sence of humor. i find the idea great, think americans and europeans look very lovely in russian entourage, it has no connection with what they really think of us and i am sure they didn't want to redicule russians.

whu3t

i'm with brailled-- want the design on the back too!

foxy is enamored

i wish this were long sleeved, i really dig the design : )

giancel

Mine from italy :)

eat_my_panda

неплохо

publicnightmares

I'll buy this when the design also goes on the back, well if it ever goes on the back!

Mr..Grieves

Was going to get it until I found it has a blank back. :( Doesn't make sense with this design.

one_tom

"authorMr..Grievesdate on May 17, 2011time at 01:32:43 Was going to get it until I found it has a blank back. :( Doesn't make sense with this design"

agreed.... :(

sombrello

I too would prefer it all round!

Lahar

All around would have been nice, hey? But it has two colours and they can only do belt printing with one colour. Look who read the submission kit!

nukegara

The top is incredibly sheer, heads up to all the ladies. Might have to wear an undershirt, which is exactly the comfort you seek when buying a tee.

vargos

Reprint!!!

Mr.Dork

ещё бы медведя и балалайку прикрепили :D

pavel.konoplitskiy

калинка-малинка, водка, селёдка, медведи, балалайка!

-NEAL-

Во поле береза стояла,во поле кудрявая стояла,люли-люли стояла,люли-люли стояла)

e_gorbunov

Роисся вперде!

simison

this would be a buy if design was on back

Driveontome

I fee like this needs to be a hoodie or sweatshirt of some kind.

zzzonkout

I agree with Simison!!!!!

ruemura

I also agree with Simison!

flutterz

Loving the design but wish it continued onto the back as well. Definite buy if this change was made.

Asa Doktor

I also also agree! This + pullover would be brilliant

311e

I agree with all the people! I would definitely buy it as a pullover if the design was on both sides.

Mr. Finnkies

for all who dont get why its a sweater design on a tshirt; it refers to a jock where tell the opposite of what it should be... example: in soviet russia waldo finds you!

Waxcake

Would undoubtebly fit as a hoodie or pullover, hell, make it a long sleeved shirt while you're at it for good measure! It would be really sweet to see more designs in the same genre as this shirt. Keep up the good work!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?