Close
One second...

When You Look Back There's Nothing There

This city eats people whole. It ate me, and it's still eating me - remembering her - her face, the way she looked when she was pointing that chunk of metal and wood straight at me like a kid who doesn't know what they're even doing. Only she knew all right. I left that city, but all I'm seeing is her; everywhere, anywhere. Yeah, that place ate her up all right. The pieces of her are still left behind - back there. On the walls. In the ground. But they're with me now, too. You can't look back without seeing the pain, but mostly when you look back there isn't anything left at all. Not even a ghost to haunt you. Just yourself.

Intended for printing with a simulated process.

Watch this
missmeat

This city eats people whole. It ate me, and it's still eating me - remembering her - her face, the way she looked when she was pointing that chunk of metal and wood straight at me like a kid who doesn't know what they're even doing. Only she knew all right. I left that city, but all I'm seeing is her; everywhere, anywhere. Yeah, that place ate her up all right. The pieces of her are still left behind - back there. On the walls. In the ground. But they're with me now, too. You can't look back without seeing the pain, but mostly when you look back there isn't anything left at all. Not even a ghost to haunt you. Just yourself.

Intended for printing with a simulated process.

badbasilisk

agree with frickiboy! nice work

KlicKlac

Great work on the characters !

OMC

Awesome Drawing!

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

missmeat

Thanks for the comments everyone! Good luck to you all as well!

helena847

very cool - but maybe better as a print?

siamak_pj

beautiful

Riorr

awesome work

Wilfur

love your style~

ewaken

whoa

nztsh

This is amazing. One of the best out of the Noir subs!

missmeat

Thanks again everyone! This has been a pretty sweet contest. I love all the (film) noir-inspired art.

Jan Zet

cool

No account?