Close
One second...

Busy Month

December 2012,
Solar storms will affect us, will increase the temperature, will melt the poles, there will be floods, aliens invade us, we'll provoke a nuclear holocaust and a meteorite will fall to end the humanity on day 21.

Black ink on Cream tee.

details here

Watch this
Pilastrum

December 2012, Solar storms will affect us, will increase the temperature, will melt the poles, there will be floods, aliens invade us, we'll provoke a nuclear holocaust and a meteorite will fall to end the humanity on day 21.

Black ink on Cream tee.

details here

SomeGuero

Interesting concept...

Mariachu

I'll get this shirt the day of the apocalypse. I like it!!!!! I like everything you do!!!

Chelinya

Freddie Mercury would say..... I want it, i waaaaant iiiiiit!

Lara Garcia

A very cool shirt! (But hopefully not become a reality your message)

megali

So stellar from the "End is Near" sidewalk preacher man to the hope in the egg and sprouted plant (yeah, yeah, we'd be dead, but other life goes on)

Shinain

very awesome!!!

Kikechan

cool!!!

Pilastrum

Thank you all!! :) Megali, I see that you get the idea, good! :) But the "egg " is actually a broken Christmas ball, cause it is the 25th. But there is freedom for interpretation! :)

Thanks for the comments!

Pilastrum

FRICKINAWESOME, if it would print in a belt, maybe would loose the calendar effect I wanted for it... or maybe not? Now I don't know, hehe :) Thanks for comment.

Naty76

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like it very much!!!!

Mariachu

Sería una gran postal Navideña, me lo imagino: FELIZ ÚLTIMA NAVIDAD!!!

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

024Unconscious666

Jaja!! Me mola mogollon!!! Me tranquiliza la idea de que si la vida desaparece, volvería a renacer en un mes, jeje!!

R_Babby

I didn't realize that it was supposed to be a calendar. Maybe you could put the dates on each square.

Pilastrum

is good advice! but I think that if I put the numbers may become too baroque. Thanks for comment :)

megali

Megali, I see that you get the idea, good! :) But the "egg " is actually a broken Christmas ball, cause it is the 25th. But there is freedom for interpretation! :)

Ok, I see now how it's the 25th figure, hence Christmas. This makes me love it even more!

megali

My Spanish is out of practice, but I really should have picked up on the Navidades in your Flickr details.

Pilastrum

Don't worry :)

The Siege

love it! 5

Pilastrum

Thank you very much for all the support!! I thought it would not be voted for even a day.... :)

Riorr

good

Wilfur

Cool idea and placement~

Dhritiman

would buy it!

Pilastrum

thanks to everybody! :)

No account?