Close
One second...

Moth Medley

Inspired by a book with many colored photos of moths, I took various parts from some and arranged them into the shape of a skull. Would look best on black ( the t-shirt color makes up the line work) and needs to be printed with simulated process due to color amount.

Watch this
Newmoon511
Newmoon511 profile pic Alumni

Inspired by a book with many colored photos of moths, I took various parts from some and arranged them into the shape of a skull. Would look best on black ( the t-shirt color makes up the line work) and needs to be printed with simulated process due to color amount.

daleconcepts

great retro colors here!

rlianneh

Great design and colors!

Newmoon511

Thank you :). It's my first threadless submission I'm pretty excited to see what folks think

Badut Bego

great, love it. $5! :0)

jellement

wow!! the designer of this is a truly amazing artist! the time and effort put into this should most definitely pay off! the originality of this design is out of this world! very creative!! i give it a 10!! i would totally buy two!

jellement

this would also make a great poster..

ivanrodero
1 design submitted -

Looks awesome, seriously. 5

Newmoon511

Haha! Thank you all. It did make me insane painting this, the original was painted in soft body acrylics, tracing every detail from my original sketch to a clean board to paint took foreverrrr.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

opippi
opippi profile pic Alumni

cool

creativeheart

wow cool idea i vote 5 could u please vote on my design thanks alot

Vesalius Designs

I give it a five, and an i'd buy. Please vote for mine as well.

Ernesto.cam

Nice and colorful! good job!

Gensanity

pretty cool :)

Newmoon511

Thank you everyone :)

Newmoon511

Thank you everyone :)

No account?