Close
One second...

Technicolour Rex: iPhone 4 Case

Technicolour Rex: iPhone 4 Case

Watch this
IAmAMonster

Geez, I love this design. But it doesn't really look like it would protect my phone.

cherokeemama

sure it will...it's a Griffin.

electric_method
electric_method profile pic Alumni

ahh! This turned out fantastic! wonderful job by Griffin and thanks a heap to you guys at Threadless!

Saroset

If I had an iphone 4, I would totally pimp my phone with this! But I have a Droid X. T_T I weep for lack of Technicolour Rex.

Rosz

A bit more info would be good. I presume it's silicon?

dirkkelly

The design is fantastic, I have actually purchased this case and it looks great in the flesh.

It's truly unfortunate that this case doesn't have a lip that covers the front edges.

There's simply no point using it as it won't protect my phone.

zetamagica

great one... i dont have an iphone and i actually want this case :P

afrinix

This would be great if it was silicon and if it covered the edges properly, then I would definitely purchase it.

JohnnyMK

Not recommended. I've bought this case and it seriously hinders my signal strength. Doesn't block it out completely but areas of 1-3 bars I found to go down to "No Service" too often for it to be coincedence. This is from UK perspective; I don't know if it would affect the signal in America.

Protection-wise, it does protect it though. It survived a drop from my hand to concrete on the first day, it's like holding a bar of soap.

eaadams28

you should print this on the incase brand cases instead of griffin... WAY better case quality!

sMegan_Tee

You should do some more phone cases - I dont have an iPhone but would buy the case for my phone :)

teegeearass

Ah! No! Sold out!! :(

Fabstter

This is awesome!!

tribalchick

i dont see why you arent restocking quicker, this is obviously a really popular case and i want it really bad.

kbtrix

please, please, PLEASE restock! i want this case so bad... :)

xolis

I want this. Please order a reprint!

rhedkrow

Please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease reprint this! I ordered a tee last year a month before xmas, and it got lost in the post, needless to say when I requested another one, IT WAS SOLD OUT. Waaaa! This is such an awesome design, I must have eeeeeeeet! :o)

rhedkrow

Woops, that comment was meant for the tee, not the iphone case...mea culpa.

No account?
Join Us