Close
One second...

Long Pig Is People

Juicy, meaty, tender, and ready to eat!

Humans as a foodstuff have been known by many names since pre-history, but they are most commonly known as "long pig." Rely on Long Pig brand humans for all of your pork substitute needs. We believe in letting our livestock roam free to allow them adequate air, sedentary fattening, and a nutritious diet filled with corn and naturally occurring preservatives. Our 100% natural Long Pig brand humans are guaranteed plump, raised in a bustling city environment, and compassionately culled once they have reached peak succulence. Labeled for your convenience! Each Long Pig is unique - please check your selection carefully for foreign objects and heavy metal contamination.

And just remember: Long Pig Is People!

Four colors, custom-tailored for burnt orange, military green, silver, or cigar.

Watch this
Red Strychnine

Juicy, meaty, tender, and ready to eat!

Humans as a foodstuff have been known by many names since pre-history, but they are most commonly known as "long pig." Rely on Long Pig brand humans for all of your pork substitute needs. We believe in letting our livestock roam free to allow them adequate air, sedentary fattening, and a nutritious diet filled with corn and naturally occurring preservatives. Our 100% natural Long Pig brand humans are guaranteed plump, raised in a bustling city environment, and compassionately culled once they have reached peak succulence. Labeled for your convenience! Each Long Pig is unique - please check your selection carefully for foreign objects and heavy metal contamination.

And just remember: Long Pig Is People!

Four colors, custom-tailored for burnt orange, military green, silver, or cigar.

dzeri29

dig it!!! $5

EN AJUSTES

Great style!

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

musketon

I love it! I give a 5

TheEYE

And culled with pears! $5

B 7

haha this is great. 'now with salt' made me laugh

V Creations

nice! i like it =)

scibeck

Free range and over abundant!

ivanrodero

Haha love the pig's expression $4

Braniel

Crazy! :)

d3d

i love this. i think the background swirly stuff could have been a little more compact to keep the awesome pig and skeleton more dominant, but it's not important. cool style.

Wilfur

wakaka~ Good idea~

xevixeis

Very creative! ;)

sayahelmi

orange please... :D

garciagirl

EWWWWWWWWW! Very nice!

nagant88

Ahaha I'm buying it.

WanderingBert

Love the style and texture of this