FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Grats Andy, super fun design.

MushroomBoy1022

AWESOME shirt. I love ones like this.

kako64
kako64 profile pic Alumni

SUPERB!

Fourstates4life

A great compliment to the 'I LIKE TREES!' design.

Super Rocker

so comfy and great fit!

alex.meeres

It's a great design, but not without issues. You can see in one photo above how around the shoulders the print is broken up, gummed up, inked up, and generally ugly. It's like the shirt was wrinkled around the shoulders (and on the back, up by the collar) when printed, and the print just got smooshed up and smeared.

I didn't send it back because the shipping was worth more than the shirt. But I'd be cautious about buying more all-over-prints lest this happen again.

LLonneke

I received it today and I love it! Summer favourite for sure :D

Brett Bennison

I have no words to describe how much i adore this shirt:D

brendac

Love the print!

However I caution those ordering V-neck as mine had a gap in the printing on the back of the shirt in the shape of the neck on the front which spoils it.

dienacht

Love this design (I got the v-neck). The fabric seems cheap though and it's see-through...need to wear an extra shirt under this shirt...

ArtistaRaquel

this is one of my 2 favorite threadless tees. yes. the printing does have gaps on the shoulders and on the sides, but on mine it looks almost intentional. (there are target shirts with a similar quality about them that are "in style") love the design! my sis saw mine and wants one too.

stephv88

REPRINT for girly! :D

No account?
Join Us