Close
One second...

Sex Sheep

• by OCandCO
  • posted Aug 29, 2006
  • 13 Comments

Is that inflatable sheep a sex toy? Am I a sicko for even thinking it might be?

Watch this
DarthG

sicko indeed.....

:)

Hopeless_xo

Yeh... its Dolly the inflatable sheep

Hopeless_xo

Product description:

"Meet Dolly, the sexy inflatable sheep! Genetically engineered for your pleasure, ewe'll never want another partner!

Why spend another night alone when you can have a plastic pal who's always up for a good time? A hilarious gift for stag nights, parties or mates up for a laugh.

Dolly has always been a little different from the rest of the sheep in her flock. First of all, she's made of plastic. Second of all, she has a little beauty mark on the left side of her face. Lastly but surely not least, she's always in need of love and attention.

Though not pictured, there is a nice sized opening in Dolly's hind end meant to hide a few things or just keep your spare change in there and dream of the day when you can become a farmer."

Lol

OCandCO

Well hello, Dolly.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

i'm more comfortable with people violating synthetic sheep than synthetic women. at least they can pretend they only did it for laughs.

jackanapes

no, no, no. it's okay to have sex with inlfatable women, as long as it's consentual.

Sassmo

I was just about to start a blog about this when I came across this post. Good call.

Verdana

i'm more comfortable with people violating synthetic sheep than synthetic women. at least they can pretend they only did it for laughs.

Your point troubles me. And that in itself is further upsetting because this is not a subject upon which I wish to dwell.

No account?
Join Us