Close
One second...

Think Before You Speak

Some people have an inability to think before they speak. The result looks a little something like this design.

Enjoy!

This design will be printed use the 'Gradients and simulated process'.

Watch this
Alicia Brygida Janiga

Some people have an inability to think before they speak. The result looks a little something like this design.

Enjoy!

This design will be printed use the 'Gradients and simulated process'.

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Wow...so trippy and spectacular.

moulin bleu
moulin bleu profile pic Alumni

lookin good on the tee

Boycey

Very surreal

helenangel

wow nice painting!good to see another design! 5

Wilfur

Good idea~

haleema

wow!

ArdaScarlett

its brilliant Alicia. thumps up! well 5 :]

bloodykirka
bloodykirka profile pic Alumni

i like the idea :)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

LoLeg

I would definitely buy this shirt, the concept is so true. Most people don't think before they speak and just make complete idiots of themselves or just make things awkward. Job well done. Kuddos to the designer!

messymissc
messymissc profile pic Alumni

love your style and the concept! thanks for stopping by mine :)

messymissc
messymissc profile pic Alumni

love your style and the concept! thanks for stopping by mine :)

Ivantobealone
Ivantobealone profile pic Alumni

I like it, it's different and that's almost always good!

Alicia Brygida Janiga

:) Thank you again that means a lot coming from someone who has had their designs printed!!

Alicia Brygida Janiga

:) Thank you again that means a lot coming from someone who has had their designs printed!!

TomFawls

I think you've got a good idea, but the illustration doesn't really work for me. I think it's that the two different styles in the image look disjointed...they don't "mesh" well.

There's no overlap in the transition from photo to drawing or vice versa. It might work better if you could have some sort of morph affect as the photo body transitions into the hand drawn head.

Alicia Brygida Janiga

:) Thanks Tom! I appreciate the feedback. I definitely understand where you're coming from and it'll be something to look into tweaking!

Mr Vela

great concept..i love it! 5$

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I like this style and idea a whole mess of a lot. Slightly higher placement please, love the watercolor messiness.

laurengross

interesting but not.

steph4321

This is totally me and I would love a t shirt based on this concept but the imagery is a wee bit too violent for me, maybe an entire cartoon, as opposed to photo-style and hand drawn?

Fab idea though, it's like someone has seen (and heard) me and thought "ooo, let's make a t shirt about her babblings"

m.o.brye

this is awesome! 5*

PBOt

Coool!!

No account?
Join Us