Close
One second...

Schrodinger

A reference to the most famous quantum mechanics experiment since Dr. Sam Beckett's famous leap. The experiment was never performed (for any PETA members who were about to score my shirt low) because Schrödinger loved his little Schro-schro too much, both as a lap cat, and chick magnet.

Until I check back, this submission will be rated both a 4.8 and a 1.2 at the same time. Help me choose the better universe.

Watch this
drewjohnsonstudios

A reference to the most famous quantum mechanics experiment since Dr. Sam Beckett's famous leap. The experiment was never performed (for any PETA members who were about to score my shirt low) because Schrödinger loved his little Schro-schro too much, both as a lap cat, and chick magnet.

Until I check back, this submission will be rated both a 4.8 and a 1.2 at the same time. Help me choose the better universe.

Pjpram

I like it

Reiweber

Realy nice

gebe
1 design submitted - Score now!

nice =)

Boycey

Maybe you could have both images at the front? 4

Wilfur

Very cute illustration~

Sashaliane

haha nice shirt and name drop. ;) 5!

SharlzG

tehe I couldn't help but chuckle at the smiling cat skeletton onthe back. Great ide and very cute depiction.

gokceg

soo cute:)

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

Winck

cute.

ddj bob

rock on

senseidani

great idea!!

check my design!!!

senseidani

great idea!!

check my design!!!

Bio-bot 9000

This would also be great if the bones were glow in the dark and superimposed on the front!

brentz

=]

Ernesto.cam

Love it! I think the cat in the back should be horizontally reflected though ;) 4$

ycisne

really cute !! :D $5

drewjohnsonstudios

Thanks everyone! You are all awesome! I'm surprised that this is my lowest scoring submission (I thought it was my best so far). I think that there are more people who don't know what Schrodinger's Cat is than I thought. Only a few more days left! Maybe I can make it in the home stretch :D

letgoofme

Cool artwork i really love the back More than the front 5$

letgoofme

Cool artwork i really love the back More than the front 5$

LuisAceituno

This is AMAZING! I don't really get why the heck this is being scored so low, I'd totally buy it were it being printed :)

FRICKINAWESOME

This is a fucking great idea! Would love it if you could somehow do this effect all on the front with UV glow or glow in the dark ink. Still superb and cute and nerdy goodness.

FRICKINAWESOME

Oh, and if you could write Schrödinger on the front of the box sloppy like someone did it with a magic marker that would really sell the idea quicker too.

Manupix

FRICKINAWESOME on Mar 23 '11 Oh, and if you could write Schr�dinger on the front of the box sloppy like someone did it with a magic marker that would really sell the idea quicker too. Or on a catfood plate. Anyway, nerdish coolness factor = 4

=)

aaronhanaphy

Hey guys!!..have taken all of your comments into consideration and as a result I have prodced this revised design!!...hope its gettin closer to something that will be worthy of submission!!!..still kinda prefer the first design but any tips and feedback will be greatly appreciated!!!!

http://www.threadless.com/critique/86807/Inevitable_Redistribution

aaronhanaphy

wooops!!!...threadless faux pas!!!...no offence was meant..just lookin for constructive criticism.....sorryryyyyy!!!

Chris0

Soon as i saw cat in the box i was like BIG BANG THEORY lol awesome illustration

Chris0

Soon as i saw cat in the box i was like BIG BANG THEORY lol awesome illustration

Br1.988

Amazing!:)

V Creations

cool! great job! =)

drewjohnsonstudios

Thank you all for comments, feedback, and scoring! I appreciate it greatly.

No account?