Close
One second...

Too Cool for School

• by dscoolts
  • posted Mar 17, 2011
  • 42 Comments

I thought up this design during a sleepless night:) well initially I didn't think of having a flake/cigar, this idea came when I was wide awake, lol

Anyway, Too Cool for School is a t-shirt for - well people that know they're too cool for school :)

Watch this
dscoolts

I thought up this design during a sleepless night:) well initially I didn't think of having a flake/cigar, this idea came when I was wide awake, lol

Anyway, Too Cool for School is a t-shirt for - well people that know they're too cool for school :)

ndough

Hahahha

Boycey

Nice 4

dandingeroz
dandingeroz profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

cool!

Herr Bias
Herr Bias profile pic Alumni

alright!

SharlzG

Wnat this for my friend - she'll love it

dscoolts

Thanks for the comments guys :) I'm pleased that people are liking my design already :)

Anyway, if the design doesn't make it though then I'll do a small print run myself. so let me know your e-mail SharlzG and I'll let you know where you can get one :)

Cynthia.Mendes

Love your work! Show us more =)

Slymido

Looking good man. Love it

Slymido

Looking good man. Love it

BCN76

Love the artwork!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

Wilfur

Love your style~ 5

Red Rafael
Red Rafael profile pic Alumni

nice work!

senseidani

great idea!! check out my design

Dumon Kri

Awesome!

Mr Vela

ahahah nice!

Personal Genius

Cute! I really like the lettering. But is that a cinnamon stick or vanilla bean stuck in there? I'm a little confused by it.

dscoolts

Thank you so much for the nice and positive comments :)

To Personal Genius, it's suppose to be a flake, lol:) Basically a flaky chocolate stick, very yummy :) you should ask for one when you get an ice cream next :)

dscoolts

To Personal Genius, it's suppose to be a flake, lol:) Basically a flaky chocolate stick, very yummy :) you should ask for one when you get an ice cream next :)

dscoolts

dscoolts

Ayala41

Sweet!!!

SWEET!!!

Winck

sweet character.

Winck

sweet character.

mxt

Not for me...but cool concept :) 4

JAZZ2D

this is too cool!

gedsalazargarcia
gedsalazargarcia profile pic Alumni

awesome on your first sub dscoolts! thanks for your comments too!

Jurbas

I like it, I gave it a five.

I think if it doesn't get through that you could change it just a little and try it again. I just have two points of constructive criticism. 1. I think the slogan could just be 'Too Cool' 2. Maybe move the flake to his right cheekcoming out the side.

But hopefully you don't need to change it at all. Good luck.

dscoolts

Cheers people for the nice comments :) And thanks Jurbas for the feedback :) Maybe I will alter it as my current score is 2.07 :(

If people are voting me a low score then I would appreciate if they could give me their reasons why. many thanks

Daniel :)

hahahahahahaha

Brilliant :) lol I would love this t-shirt :)

Creative_bird

did not know what was in his mouth and don't like that it may be associated with smoking.

Spunkbubble

Love the image, hate the text.

scottyscotty

Lol, really cool :) Awesome idea and design style :)

Wave_Dweller

Awesome stuff mate, has to be worth a 5 :)

dscoolts

Cheers Dub-D :) And everyone else that's voted with compliments and feedback. Much appreciated :)

No account?
Join Us