One second...

Face

• by Succubus
  • posted Mar 09, 2011
  • 16 Comments

Face

Watch this
Turtle Pilot

dont mean to hate but it looks like a goth kid crying. that wasnt even a mean thing to say.

Mike Laxx

Definitely my favorite..

Mike Laxx

Definitely my favorite..

wamu2323

i legit dont get it. and i dont see whats cute about it either.

wishiiwashii

I love this shiirt design :D. its cute and simple. like a happy panda boy without ears.

TimeLordFez

Sort of looks like Marcelene from Adventure Time...

TimeLordFez

Sort of looks like Marcelene from Adventure Time...

volitions

Note to all, the cotton tee material (made in india) is really paper thin this time; such that the printing ink kinda seeped in and made the inside so sticky. I wondered will there be any health issue being in constant contact with the ink?

Bring back those thicker cotton tee (made in mexico) please!

volitions

I think this is a pretty awesome oversize print design but it has been let down by its shoddy printing and the tee quality. My tee shrank and the white paint faded heaps after 1 wash to get rid of the stickness inside. Now it looks like a puddy rag cloth. Sigh... Don't let Threadless fans down with such a blotchy quality...

sylviateng

I was so excited to get this shirt but I was really dissapointed when I got it today. The face was so poorly printed on - I have spots of the face MISSING . &the color white is faded grey .

sylviateng

I was so excited to get this shirt but I was really dissapointed when I got it today. The face was so poorly printed on - I have spots of the face MISSING . &the color white is faded grey .

depressing

Yeah, same comments below, crappy printing, black splodges on the "face" and just a general disappointing purchase. I don't even wear it.

HanikoSigma

It's a cute design, but I guess the way it's printed the design comes off easily. Just pulling open the shirt, yes the back and front were stuck together for me, the bottom edge had a noticeable amount taken off. I'm probably going to return it for store credit. I don't blame Threadless. Its a hard design to print and they warn us about it. It's just not something I'd enjoy wearing. The other stuff i ordered with it is perfect, so I'm not letting it paint my impressions.

No account?
Join Us