One second...

The Headless Samurai

The Headless Samurai

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
mofoman69us

Love the design. How come the image is bigger on the girl shirt vs the guys?

electric_method
electric_method profile pic Alumni

wow, if only it were centered. still amazing.

DJRunj1

This is a great t-shirt and design and I am probably going to get it, but I have to be a stickler and say that samurai warriors were completely different from ninjas. Samurai were military nobility and comparible to the generals and officers of our armies. Ninja were assassins and they were never to be seen or known about. I get that you are trying to represent the Japanese power with the ninjitsu mask, but they are two seperate entities.....

I still love the design and I will wear that shirt any day!!

sec713

Oh man, I'd be all over this if it wasn't on a yellow shirt. Great design though.

holographically

@mofoman69us The guys' shirt is bigger than the girls', is all. :)

Snaggletoofer

l love the shirt, glad it got printed, but I have a small gripe, and I don't know if anyone else has noticed this..... It sorta looks like he's...you know....jerking it.

Gaks designs
Gaks designs profile pic Alumni

lol@Snaggletoofer i didn't notice that when i did it :P

Kenzo08

Ya I'll second that notion. No way we can get the shirt in another colour. If so im sold. Yellow and me just dont mesh

Kenzo08

Sweet design though, coming from a Japanese man!

jcurlee

i like the picture of the guy...

occasional_asian

@snaggletoofer ahahah i didn't realise it till i read your comment

~kojak~

beautiful

Gilgameur

Great design, bad colour...

andthenme

wth, the image size and placement and the shirt color are all waaaaay better on the girls shirt. Fail, no buy.

GiveMeOG

why do all the $15 dollar tees show up as $20 when u add them to your cart??

themelville

I love this design but I HATE the color of the Girly shirt. D:

korunz

Reprint please!!!!

marine.perez

REPRINT, please! Girly Small and Medium sizes.

e.bluett

Love this design to death, but I hate the colour. Please bring out in white for men, please

milofranceschi

and so i get the ''it's been reprinted'' e-mail and get all excited and stuff, but then it turns out you've only reprinted it for guys. tsk tsk sad face

emily65

reprint for girly, please and thank you!

Schochr

reprint in different colour plzz

sec713

Awesome design, I just hate the yellow. Reprint in a better color and I'll buy.

Deva.M

Don't really like the yellow, but i love the design so much i'd buy it anyway. Please reprint for girls!...

ltdedloser

Would really love this in white or black reversed colors. That yellow is just not doing it for me.

Levonee

reprint for girly

taurran

Why can't this be on a white shirt???

trini-joe

epiicc design!! but the washed out yellow look is not doing justice.... this in white would have be AMAZING....

darthclone7

i love it! but damn why yellow? if i wear this i'd be to asian.. a yellow guy wearing a yellow shirt with a very cool oriental design!!

darthclone7

i love it! but damn why yellow? if i wear this i'd be to asian.. a yellow guy wearing a yellow shirt with a very cool oriental design!!

DCroro4life

I actually liked the yellow. It was a tad short length wise for an XL, but still a great design (and color scheme).

Goob

Yea this shirt is epic. And i like the placement. It looks awesome below center right side. But i do have to agree with most people here when they say why yellow????

This shirt in white $/5. but i'm not feeling it in yellow so i'm not buying it. Sorry, Just wanted to say awesome design though. (Not Hatin)

sjbrewer

I like the yellow. Reprint in Girly please.

davidalas1

MAKE IT IN WHITE AND I'LL BUY

jezzakanezza

please make this NOT yellow!

hype7

everyone who has said "make this in white and i will buy" — let me add my name to that list ;)

mistasylk

Yellow, black, and red are just fine for me. :)

frenkyus

"make this in white and I will buy" ... me too... especially since the Japanese flag is white, so the red would look better on white...

hype7

It is criminal that this shirt got printed in yellow. I loved the design that much that I ordered it, but I'm sending it back. PLEASE MAKE IN WHITE!!

scroogethepooch

please reprint with different color.

hype7

WHITE. PLEASE. WHITE!!!!

Kdog79

If white I buy. I'm baffled why you chose yellow FFS!

Kdog79

Clothes8 u r a twat no one will buy

Bebopp

I like it, but the handle of the sword makes me feel uneasy...

Drgnfuel

Shame this shirt is yellow.

fireboy333

Any way you can make the image in the center?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?