S-3
S-3 profile pic Alumni

nice funny

Binxent
Binxent profile pic Alumni

hahaha. so cute i like it!

moulin bleu
moulin bleu profile pic Alumni

Hahaha what are the odds? Surprising how often that happens...I might actually prefer this one as well...

kitty_kasia

i like it, very funny :))

Mr Vela

yess is true early the same submition and same idea...but i prefer this is a cool idea anyway.

Mr Vela

yess is true early the same submition and same idea...but i prefer this is a cool idea anyway.

twinter5

No kidding. I haven't seen the other one. Thanks for the comments. This dog could use some luv in the scoring category though : )

twinter5

No kidding. I haven't seen the other one. Thanks for the comments. This dog could use some luv in the scoring category though : )

twinter5

ok.... this isn't going so well. Really thought this was not a bad idea. Any constructive criticism is totally welcome. I'm kind-of at a loss here.

twinter5

ok.... this isn't going so well. Really thought this was not a bad idea. Any constructive criticism is totally welcome. I'm kind-of at a loss here.

twinter5

twinter5

Wilfur

haha~ this is very funny idea~ keep it up!!

Drewdle

i think it's cus it's so similar to the other work.

geektees

So similar. Obviously yours is the proper choice. ;) shh don't tell the other design.

mxt

This is a really cool concept....i just feel some of the lines could be either more smooth, or more intentionally jagged...At the moment it appears as either being bad resolution, or lack of drawing precision. I give it a 4$

Sneakery

Funny idea, but I think the layout and illustration style are a bit blah. Maybe a bit too simple? The layout could be more interesting and the drawing lacks refinement/detail. I give it a 3 cos it is a clever idea.

twinter5

thx for the input.

twinter5

thx for the input.

helenangel

Coincidence... scored the similar concept yesterday.But nice work!

Hyperworm

Very cute dog 4$

twinter5

thx for the input.

twinter5

thx for the input.

twinter5

thx for the input.

No account?
Join Us