Elephant

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Farnell

great work - well done

Futurology

Congrats Florent! knew you'd see a print on these. Threadless please print his "stag" shirt as well its my personal favorite!

moulin bleu

YES! Congrats, this is my favorite of your submissions!

ellieg20

This would make a fantastic hoodie :3

Love it so much :D

plainview

Congrats!

Oiseau83

Félicitation Florent! keep up the good work

teekish

absolutely love it!

Super Rocker

this would look good on select... :)

raspail

Yeah! On select please!!

miekus

very cool!

dorianeb

Perfect for select!!!

v.calahan

Gratz! great print dude!

DuMone

Hejjjjj, great, it got printed! congratulations!

speakerine
1 design submitted - Score now!

Thank you all, and thanks Threadless so much!

Lahar

Just got this one. I love the design and the change a simple v-neck can make to the silhouette.

But comparing it to the pics here, mine seems to have been positioned differently. It's like I clicked and held the mouse button over the shirt and shifted the design down and to the right: the reach of the trunk is much lower and away from the shoulder, kind of pulling down the feel of the design, bottom-heavy-like, not as 'wrapped' over the body. Similarly, there's not nearly as much of the print to be seen on the sleeve as on the model's shirt; I'd have to go around flashing my pits to show the printed part of the sleeve.

There isn't a disclaimer here though I know about printing imperfections. Everything's there, the tusks aren't cropped off, but the positioning on the whole shirt was just.. skewed. I'd ask if an exchange is possible but guys' S is sold out. Going to have to rock it anyway.

raspail

I love it!! Just got this one too (the v neck guy tee) and got no problem. Well placed and very well printed! I think yours should have had a print issue or something. I'm sure Threadless will be ok to exchange it.

fisherkiller

great!! on select and hoodie please

boxerboy

is this 15 or 20 bucks?!

saucoide

reprint reprint reprint!

shikiro

REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT!

miekus

reprint

El_Fizzo

Reprint please

R3D FOX

aw man, no V-neck? :(

sintasm

This is awesome!!

stdance7

very cool. one of my favorites

bandk4

Love the swirling design.

surfhappyhunter

id love for the v neck to be re printed

TBiscuit7

Just got my tees in today. This was one of them and it is a very nice shirt, only difference is the design does not go as high up on the sleeve as shown in the picture its smaller and more under the armpit area.

SizartBeethorad

got it in today along with another medium regular fit shirt. I dunno why, but this one was a lot longer, to the point it felt baggy :S

teto86stefano

i put this shirt in the cart yesterday and today medium is finished AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA reprint 1 medium pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

queerinn

god i love this

kmcarino

If the sleeves on the v-neck were longer, I'd love it, too bad.

Pakonez

PLZ REPRINT!!!!!

sAmMao

this is fantastic!! will sure regret if cant own one of this shirt!!! PLS come out more of these design!! brilliant!!

surfhappyhunter

V-neck reprint! threadless is cray

Paprikup

Very beautiful! I would definitely wear this. Also really cool how it covers most of the shirt...so much detail!

EK Otaku

why does my comments just dashes?? this is so cool! i want one!! small

Ridere

Got one a few months ago. Awesome tee! The v-neck is crazy thin so watch out if you don't feel like wearing a cami underneath

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?