great design

eddychacha

i love the blue!

Wazup8012

What a fantastic idea.

Hannah1991

LOVE THIS SHIRT

Epestaxis

It came in the mail yesterday and I love it :)

dsmarina

just got it!!!! I'm loving all this new neck line tees. boat neck, v neck, scoop neck... much more feminine. although the quality of the fabric is a bit thinner.

HelixSkies

Possibly my favourite shirt on this site, absolutely love it.

david.wischropp

i was flipping through the pages of shirts and this one caught my eye and i HAD to buy it! :D

ccondrup

Got it and am very pleased. I get lots of comments on it, props to the designer!

aaronious

Such an amazing idea! reprint!

Swesse

Reprint! :)

tommyb93

Reprint ASAP!!

UmSorriso

REPRINT S PLEASE!!

Dlited

HELP! am I the only one who can't get a bigger picture! I'm a first time visitor and when I select a tee to view I get a flash of thumbnails @ the top and then a big blank blue square. any suggestions????

Utopiano

@Dlited I have that all te time. But someone gave me the advise to refresh the page. it works

btw love the design

UmSorriso

REEEPRIINT S PLEAASE!!

ruleone

Is this an ELO reference? Love that song.

ruleone

Haha, just saw the submission description. Never mind. :P

thestateofthearts

I got this shirt, but it got stretched out. I would really like to get another one. Please reprint.

xiljaxlix

whats the difference between silver and slate?

jazzbee11

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. instant cash usa

Teff Teff

My favourite out of all that I've bought so far!!. ^_^

cosmonautics

any way this could be printed on a tank?

mapped

got the girly boat neck. it's GREAT, i love it so much.

Diavio

Very nice T-shirt!

fluffybears99

This is beautiful...♥

blutee

please make it grey again, thanks, the dark grey just like the first picture

Andrea331

Plz reprint large girls boat neck :)

alissabrie

what colors are in the picture? I want to order one, but I don't know what color is stone, ash, and slate.

A.K.A. KAY

Ever since I first found this, I've wanted it, please, please , please reprint the girly sizes (just for the sake of humanity). Thanks.

IkeTurnerEatsStars

I just got this beautiful t-shirt in the mail and it's sooooo beautiful! Thank you ilovedoodle and Threadless!!

No account?