Close
One second...

Doctor-Hoo

Whovians new and old alike can now show their love for the universe's oldest and most beloved physician... now in the form of 11 cuddly owls.

A new, repainted version of Doctor Hoo ( http://pu-sama.deviantart.com/art/Doctor-Hoo-163575084 ), a painting I did for fun that would look great on any companion.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
pupukachoo
pupukachoo profile pic Alumni

Whovians new and old alike can now show their love for the universe's oldest and most beloved physician... now in the form of 11 cuddly owls.

A new, repainted version of Doctor Hoo ( http://pu-sama.deviantart.com/art/Doctor-Hoo-163575084 ), a painting I did for fun that would look great on any companion.

tehnezz

This is hilarious and the likenesses to the actors are nailed dead on.

Pepperdragon

This is wonderful! I would buy this! :D

leighta

HAHAHAHAHA! I love it!

cpaplham

I'd probably buy two (always good to have a spare!), and my sister would probably purchase one as well :D

P3ng1n

I love this! I've had this as my desktop wallpaper forever, would love it as a tee

redsun

I hope you win! Make sure to let people know on DA if you do so we can buy it!

redsun2002@DA

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Great style.

Leslee

awesome!!!

estellio

Very clever design, I'd love to have this.

Mamath

I would definitely buy this! And bonus points for it not being a black shirt - I have too many black shirts.

Good luck!

kgritter85

I love Pu's art, I would be proud to wear it. Especially Whovian art.

TheRealThunderMonkey

I have a 9-year-old daughter who's a Doctor Who fan. I will be forced to purchase this shirt for her.

ICanSpellConfusionWithAK

I've been a fan of this for a long time and would love to buy it on a shirt!

xof1013

Adore THIS!!!!

Komiiro

Oh my God, I want it.

marghambly

I saw this first at live journal and loved it. Would definitely buy it if it was printed onto a tshirt

marghambly

I saw this first at live journal and loved it. Would definitely buy it if it was printed onto a tshirt

okama-chan

gawwwwd i want this on me.

KnitChick1979

I saw this ages ago on DA & I still love it to death! So in character, and I love how Four's scarf is wrapped around some of the other Doctors ;) I'd totally buy this as a shirt and probably a print to boot!

88pixiegirl88

I've been looking for this forever on DA, and now it's a shirt? YES PLEASE!

amanda.dunning2

Oh, I really hope this becomes a shirt, I seriously need this in my life right now! :D

geekqueen

Oh my goodness, YES! Two of my favorite things... owls and Doctor Who!

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

this will print on monday, may 16, 2011. 5$

TheYarnmaiden

When this is printed, it will solve all my winter gifting concerns =^.^= And I just plain /WANT one too

kristinal_21

I saw this on deviantart and loved it! This would be an instant buy!

hazedesign

Adorable! Your style of owl reminds me of the winnie the pooh owl!

Msynergy

I would buy this in two heartbeats. ;D

Bookwyrm

I need at least 3 of these. Love love LOVE it!

pupukachoo
pupukachoo profile pic Alumni

Thanks so much everyone for such a positive response! It's flattering to hear your kind words and I do hope the shirt gets chosen to be printed :)

Romanticid3

I love it! Hope it gets sold as a tee :D

perididdle

I wish I could imply how much I would buy this shirt or print (and I would certainly purchase both). I would buy anything with this design on it so hard it would be recognizable on the other side of the credit card form as a purchase more intense than the norm. I ADORE this design and have thought of putting it on my wall countless times - I would certainly happily pay to make that happen! 5$

mod_scientist

I adore this design---I've been a fan of the show since 1984, starting with Tom Baker's Doctor, and I would buy at least one, possibly even two of these Dr. Who Owls shirts!

mod_scientist

I adore this design---I've been a fan of the show since 1984, starting with Tom Baker's Doctor, and I would buy at least one, possibly even two of these Dr. Who Owls shirts!

happymushroom100

so cool. you represented the doctors so well. its just so cute.

Sannarawr

I love this. It's so cute. Combining two things I love :D

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us