Close
One second...

Classical Notation

Classical Notation

Watch this
nmelcher

As a ukulele player, I was excited to see the photos for this shirt. Instead, I am REALLY disappointed the photos have models holding ukuleles next to a six-string GUITAR shirt. No sale.

Ryder
1 design submitted - Score now!

SO SO SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad this printed!!! BIG CONGRATS JOHNNY BOY!

neonsilika

Disappointed to see that this isn't a ukulele shirt...

uliajay

agreed. I was very disappointed :/

igo2cairo

Big congrats John, knew this would print! Looks awesome and I love that hoody, it's already in my cart.

ntopp

Well, I think it's a pretty fantastic design, even if it doesn't sit well with the haute ukulele crowd.

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Look at all those fashion choices for this lovely design! Grats man, I have a feeling this one'll be re-printed a whole bunch :)

GoTeam

I Like it john,

AppleHead2

I like it, although I wish the musical notes had been printed on a 5-string bass instead... It would've made more musical sense that way...

AppleHead2

I like it, although I wish the musical notes had been printed on a 5-string bass instead... It would've made more musical sense that way...

JoPetClarinet

The Treble cleff is circling the wrong spot. Is that a Ukulele thing or...?

gbarthorpe

what size is the model wearing?

gbarthorpe

the male model? L or XL?

FishRockette

This entire time I thought it was a uke, and I go to buy it while it's on sale and I see that it's just a classical guitar… I guess I'll have to keep holding out for a really epic Ukulele shirt! I already have guitar shirts like crazy!

Vindelanda

Aww, man! I too thought this was a ukulele shirt. Oh well, maybe I'll have to take up the guitar. :D

The_Mudder

I'm soooo disappointed too. Thought it was a ukulele shirt. There's obvioulsy a market for one .......

Fishboy92

Loving the shirt, shame it doesn't come in grey for guys though.

quick-brown-fox
5 designs submitted - Score now!

To the disappointed ukulele fans, I made this just for you :)

klamoren

i thought it was a ukulele shirt too. booo

TimeLifesomeone

Reprint for the zip up hoodie please!!

Matthew4143

Wow! I just had the amazing experience, while visiting Singapore, of having the designer, who's also visiting Singapore, spot me in a hawker centre. We had a nice chat, and I want to say "thank you, John!" for this great design, which is now even more special to me. (PS. I forgot to ask you what does the music mean to you?)

Eloriel

@Matthew4143: As a person from Singapore whose family works at a hawker centre, I'm great you had that encounter in my little country!

Heyekids

reprint!

Heyekids

reprint!

No account?