One second...

Classical Notation

• by nmelcher
  • posted Feb 14, 2011
  • 31 Comments

Classical Notation

Watch this
nmelcher

As a ukulele player, I was excited to see the photos for this shirt. Instead, I am REALLY disappointed the photos have models holding ukuleles next to a six-string GUITAR shirt. No sale.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

SO SO SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad this printed!!! BIG CONGRATS JOHNNY BOY!

neonsilika

Disappointed to see that this isn't a ukulele shirt...

uliajay

agreed. I was very disappointed :/

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

me too

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

Big congrats John, knew this would print! Looks awesome and I love that hoody, it's already in my cart.

ntopp

Well, I think it's a pretty fantastic design, even if it doesn't sit well with the haute ukulele crowd.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Look at all those fashion choices for this lovely design! Grats man, I have a feeling this one'll be re-printed a whole bunch :)

GoTeam

I Like it john,

AppleHead2

I like it, although I wish the musical notes had been printed on a 5-string bass instead... It would've made more musical sense that way...

AppleHead2

I like it, although I wish the musical notes had been printed on a 5-string bass instead... It would've made more musical sense that way...

JoPetClarinet

The Treble cleff is circling the wrong spot. Is that a Ukulele thing or...?

gbarthorpe

what size is the model wearing?

gbarthorpe

the male model? L or XL?

FishRockette

This entire time I thought it was a uke, and I go to buy it while it's on sale and I see that it's just a classical guitar… I guess I'll have to keep holding out for a really epic Ukulele shirt! I already have guitar shirts like crazy!

Vindelanda

Aww, man! I too thought this was a ukulele shirt. Oh well, maybe I'll have to take up the guitar. :D

The_Mudder

I'm soooo disappointed too. Thought it was a ukulele shirt. There's obvioulsy a market for one .......

Fishboy92

Loving the shirt, shame it doesn't come in grey for guys though.

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted -

To the disappointed ukulele fans, I made this just for you :)

klamoren

i thought it was a ukulele shirt too. booo

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted -

booo to you too :)

TimeLifesomeone

Reprint for the zip up hoodie please!!

Matthew4143

Wow! I just had the amazing experience, while visiting Singapore, of having the designer, who's also visiting Singapore, spot me in a hawker centre. We had a nice chat, and I want to say "thank you, John!" for this great design, which is now even more special to me. (PS. I forgot to ask you what does the music mean to you?)

Eloriel

@Matthew4143: As a person from Singapore whose family works at a hawker centre, I'm great you had that encounter in my little country!

Heyekids

reprint!

Heyekids

reprint!

No account?
Join Us