One second...

Alice's Sewing Basket

Alice's Sewing Basket

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Austo77

aaargh! pleease reprint it! my girlfriend spilt nail varnish remover on hers and it was her favourite tshirt EVER

lisagar

thanks for reprinting! but now what happened to the non-pink shirt option?????

megali

I have loved this print ever since I first saw it on the threadcakes post on cake wrecks. I wish the non-pink option was still available.

WanderingGeek

Aaah I adore this. Would also love it as a hoodie. Don't really mind the pink so much. I think it'll be the only pink shirt I own, in fact :]

j.co824

Please reprint in a color other than pink

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

I've just come across the recent-ish reprints that Threadless did for girls but not for guys.

Please reprint guys! Olive or sand would be great.

megali

Oh yes - olive for girls too please!

dirty_beatniks

I'd like to second olive for girls. Or gray, or sand, anything but pink would be great.

lonesome.crowded.life

i love this so much, but pink? is it like, a faded pink rose type? olive or sand would be AWESOME~~

stardoodler

I agree—olive or sand, then I would buy it!

imaginarium

I love the design, not the colour...creme or green would be lovely!

kittykatmewmew

this is so creative i really like it how do i buy it i so confused i new to this so eneyway this is asome cep up the good work

hadas67

Love this print, wish you had it in a girly scoop neck tee, which fits much nicer than the regular tee...

FrauJulia

What a great design! But I really dislike pink.

shortdddork

I love this design to death! But I also want to kill the color pink... And the male's olive version is always sold out. D= I am conflicted

Tigralon

please release this as a print......i want to hang it on my wall so badly.

KailuaChick

I have this in the girly v-neck and the design is awesome but the shirt itself runs a bit big, just a heads up.

teacupcake

I hope this gets released as a print or reprinted in a color that isn't pink!

cailzz

I adore this print, but there is no way I can wear baby pink. Reprint in another colour please!!

siamese999

Please reprint in any color. I love this!

Jelly_P

Please reprint but not in pink :)

Arasiyris

Please please please reprint!

michellaneous

Reprint please! A dustier pink or lilac would be nice :)

shortdddork

PLEASE reprint either guys or some other color for girly other than pink! I got a $25 giftcard and I've been waiting for this to be reprinted for MONTHS!

shortdddork

Agh! Couldn't reprint in time for the $9.99 sale?? I refuse to use my giftcard on anything but this Tshirt!

REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT!

Toandfrogliders

I have this shirt and it has a small whole in it. I would love to have a replacement.

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

Got the reprint notification and surprise surprise, it's just for girls.

madamevil

I got the reprint email too, and was VERY disappointed when I got here... Why only the girly tee? Can you reprint the mens tee in green? Please and thank you!

mialuckyy

Threadless white tees are thin and see through.i dont trust them to buy a white tee again,its bad quality. I will buy only if they improve quality.

beckyjaneheale

This design is GREAT!! But would love another type of shirt

28dragons

I really want to buy this but I don't like white shirts... couldn't it be all pink, or lavender? argh

zpalmieri

Please, in grey! :( Hate white.

serke

Different color wood be nice. I second grey.

xandreinax77

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Make this a hoody!!!! ( pink /lavander/ dusty pink /gray anything but white gets too dirty easily)

I will get this shirt still because i immediately fell in love with it but i second all above please print it in other color rather than white ( too see through! ) and girly scoop neck if its not too much to ask :)

andrea.cason

grey or pink! loooove the design!

Batness

Anything but white or pink tee, please.

darlingwith pie

I'd really love to have this tee in green, preferably a v-neck. The white is a bit too see-through for my taste.

Tee-Mac

Really disappointed with the reprint colours...I was gonna buy it then saw it only came in white. It makes the gorgeous design look cheap!! Please, grey, pink, green, olive, anything but white!!

kellismills

Oh but it looked so good with the green!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us