Recessionopoly

• by Mr-R
  • posted Jan 15, 2011
  • 147 Comments

COLORS: 8
T-SHIRT COLOR: Any

Production, as measured by Gross Domestic Product (GDP), employment, investment spending, capacity utilization, household incomes, business profits and inflation all fall during recessions; while bankruptcies and the unemployment rate rise.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Mr-R
Mr-R profile pic Alumni

COLORS: 8 T-SHIRT COLOR: Any

Production, as measured by Gross Domestic Product (GDP), employment, investment spending, capacity utilization, household incomes, business profits and inflation all fall during recessions; while bankruptcies and the unemployment rate rise.

EN AJUSTES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Excellent!

ben chen
ben chen profile pic Alumni

nice work

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

hahahaha!

vinnylo

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

ridge_van_winkle

There's no WAY they can pass this up. Very timely concept, METICULOUSLY executed. So many details to look at! One of my new faves!!!

Mr-R
Mr-R profile pic Alumni

Thank you all! @ ibyes

Currently the monopoly game has twelve (12) metal token as playing pieces, which are: a wheelbarrow (1937b edition) a battleship a sack of money (1999–2007 editions) a man on horseback a car (race-car) a train (Deluxe Edition only) a thimble a howitzer better known as a cannon an old style shoe or boot a Scottie dog an iron and a top hat

I just used the ones on bold to make the main idea pop-out more. Besides I couldn't think of any way to incorporate the other and even if I could it would have been a total mess :)

Again... thank you all!!!

noahtheboa

Genius! I think the shadowing should be a little more suttle though.

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

This will print. Awesome work!

hilaryleung

This is all kinds of awesome! Congratulations on this printing :)

$5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

So good dude, myself and others are working on a Monopoly sub as well as I speak, this has rightfully stolen a lot of its eventual thunder.

All the elements are there to make this a perfect statement on our times and the Parker Brothers world.

$5

Boycey

Excellent $5

reags
reags profile pic Alumni

Way awesome dude!!

makettle

I'll take a chance and score this 5

I'll pass go and collect some $

anyone who disagrees can go straight to jail!! :)

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Soon to be spoiled !

5$

OMC

Awesome Drawing!

pjbrick7

$$$$$$$$$$$$5 PRINT!!!!!!!!!!!

pjbrick7

$$$$$$$$$$$$5 PRINT!!!!!!!!!!!

yoalys

Super awesome work!!! Great idea $5

moulin bleu
moulin bleu profile pic Alumni

very nice, great detail and linework...and idea too!

Mr-R
Mr-R profile pic Alumni

@ FRICKINAWESOME Thanks... thats great that your working in a Monopoly sub, I look forward to it. I'm sure it would be an excellent piece of work!

ryolo

what happens when you land on THAT square!

TGWA
TGWA profile pic Alumni

Great art, love the way you worked in the game pieces.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us