2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
boostr29
boostr29 profile pic Alumni

love this! $5

made.for.tingles

Matt Groening said, or someone on the simpsons dvd commentary said that a cartoon character is successful when it can be recognised by its silhouette. This is the perfect proof for that comment! Well done!

Cole Man

This has to print!!!

Adam Joe

$5 all the way!

Nice.s.t.e.e.

Where have I been, how long has that "average score" barometer thing been on submissions still in the running?

Noh_Body
Noh_Body profile pic Alumni

Well if the 150+ comments are not an indicator then the score will be. this sucker is a print!

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

PRINT PRINT PRINT!

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

PRINT PRINT PRINT!

scadgonzalez

So now that the score is posted it goes down? Hmm...do you all think this is a Threadless error? Regardless, this shirt sure should be PRINTED!! And NOW before the score is sabotaged any more!

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

I don't get it.

1of40

Great. stuff. As the owner of a very adorable puppy called Molly I completely get this! BTW who are the characters in top right?

nikoby
nikoby profile pic Alumni

Holy Crap! totally mathematical! 5$ First shirt to make me actually laugh out loud today.

Captain Kickball

This is ridiculous!! Since threadless started posting the scores, I think it's dropped like .05! I have no idea why they are doing this - people are obv downvoting and it's not fair to the designer!!

Captain Kickball

This is ridiculous!! Since threadless started posting the scores, I think it's dropped like .05! I have no idea why they are doing this - people are obv downvoting and it's not fair to the designer!!

thechild
thechild profile pic Alumni

hahaha i dont even know what to say but nice work

dangerdan2010

Man i really hope this turns into a shirt i want it really bad! Awesome job!

Wilfur

haha~ that is very cool idea~ love it!! totally 5!!

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Congrats on the print.

scadgonzalez

I'm wondering if in keeping shirts from ever getting a really high score, Threadless starts posting the score when it goes over 3.7...thankfully, this one didn't come down too much! CONGRATS on the super collab and hopeful print, guys!

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

YESS! congrats!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Congrats!

boostr29
boostr29 profile pic Alumni

Congrats!

Mightor

Grats!!!

Page: