Close
One second...

Behind The Scenes

You know that cute animation of the lamp jumping up and down on the "i" in the pixar logo? ... yeah not as innocent as you first thought.

4 colors

Watch this
Rockhart

You know that cute animation of the lamp jumping up and down on the "i" in the pixar logo? ... yeah not as innocent as you first thought.

4 colors

SamYoung

I love love love this idea... however, I think you need to add in the other letters in Pixar, just so the point is clear.

Rockhart

Thanks! I thought about doing that but I was trying to avoid copyright infringement. Plus I thought that having the letters "Pix" and the lamp would be enough of a giveaway. Thanks for the idea though!

the-wojo

I think it's good just the way it is and that it doesn't need the rest of the letters. 4

ddoz87

oh noooo, Luxo! haha

OMC

HaHa, Nice!

Wilfur

haha~ very nice idea!!! 5!!

celandinestern

aahhahhhahhahah! I get the joke straight away even without the other letters. creepy lamp :D

YaaH

(_/) (^_^) (___)♡

queenmob

Nice idea! I also don't need any other letters.

Rockhart

Thanks everyone! :D

NazariaN

lol..

ndikol

hahaha!

ralphiemann

Hahaha, its a conspiracy! 5$

Shinryuu

hahaha funny

vieke

I'm a super big pixar fan, and if this does not get printed, please feel free to contact me at design@viesign.com , and we'll work something out!!

A92Crew

lol

Rockhart

Thanks!

@Vieke - haha ok sounds good!

VH630

haha...nice idea

FRICKINAWESOME
4 designs submitted - Score now!

Didn't get the Pixar joke, but it looks like I'm in the minority. Another letter with a piece bitten out of it might help this one, but still funny flight of fancy on this logo.

Rockhart

@Frickinawesome. Thanks! yeah this is kinda a "you either get it or you don't" kinda joke. And since the lamp only stomps on the "I" adding another mauled letter would probably make it more confusing. Thanks for your thoughts though!

S-3

:)

BUYO18
2 designs submitted - Score now!

.................jejeje ta cool

No account?