Close
One second...

Purple Mountain Majesties

This is a two color design on white. I think it would look nice to use metallic gold ink for the yellow, but it could work as just yellow also.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
theinfinityloop

This is a two color design on white. I think it would look nice to use metallic gold ink for the yellow, but it could work as just yellow also.

Dinosaurs

hahaha, awesome

ThomJohn

I like. $5.

L-M-N-O-P

This will print.

ddoz87

hahah, cool!

bennyd302

good one!

Wilfur

Good idea!!

dschwen

Awesome work!

virginiah

hahaha goog idea

SailorButterfly

The gold metallic ink would be awesome. $5!

ndanzi

very nice

OMC

Cool! $4

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

sweet!

theinfinityloop

Thanks for all the comments so far!

H Magoria

pretty :)

YaaH

(_/) (^_^) (___)♡

ndikol

coool!

AdderXYU

This was a much better use of this design. Good luck with it!

Andy47240

I really like it. Metallic Gold would be awesome on this!

Goto75

Very nice!

Plu Shu

Veeery good

chumpmagic

The idea and title is very similar to djtweeknyc's submission to the complementary derby...

Is it not a new idea? Is it a reference to something?

theinfinityloop

@Chumpmagic - Somehow three people, including myself unknowingly had the purple mountain idea for that Derby. If you see in this thread for the first mountain entry, I mentioned that I had a similar idea, and that I decided to submit it somewhere else than to enter it in the Derby. That's why it's here.

FRICKINAWESOME

Wonderful subtlety on those mountain lines, looks almost like a traced photo (I mean that i na good way, not that you traced a photo, lol). Really nice working in the royal pieces and matching colors of course, awesome stuff.

4$

chumpmagic

That is shocking that multiple people had the same Idea for such an open derby topic.

You have been an honorable artist in the past, so I didn't want to jump to conclusions... but I did have to question you to make sure:)

Great job!

theinfinityloop

@Chumpmagic - Nothing wrong with questioning. More people should question stuff like that, as a matter of fact. And I should have put that explanation in here to begin with.

Thanks again, guys for your feedback!

supakid

great work!

macn

awesome !

SKYLINR

love the colors

jodabaum

haah this is good!!!!

boostr29

awesome! :)

vinnylo

awe5$ome

ansharp

Simple and truly majestic!

walmazan

love it! $5

techie81

Majestic! I'd love to see the gold ink too. $5!

ibyes

very nice!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?