Close
One second...

Bike Chaos

Bike Chaos

Watch this
ANCU

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Love this Tee!!!!!!!! Back when was up for scoring, reminded me of one much desired bicycle called Pegas (Pegasus). Great Tee! Excellent choice for printing.

Myteee

Wow. I am so happy to see it printed. Hope all the bike lovers will like this one! :)

Tsaiegh

awesome!

walmazan

congrats!

Looks so awesome!

tesco

cool

CapitalB

Wasn't this initially $8? Someone back me up here.

RobRay1

Looks like the design is based on the Schwinn Krate Series "Grey Ghost." Nice job.

Myteee

The Krate series is really great... you can even buy some "like new" on ebay. :))

Myteee

I like a lot the reprint on black tank tee. But I would love even more the same grey on black over a regular tee or (who knows) a kind of black heather tee. :)

naedo

cool

Lahar

The tank reprint is awesome! Going to keep my eye on this one.

I'd love to see more guys' tanks on threadless!

am-y

Why a tank top for only the guys and not the girls? :(

Lahar

I love this tank. The fabric feels softer and has a bit of a stretch compared to normal threadless tees; still 100% cotton. Great call on inverting the colours.. makes the design that much more striking.

Got this in small and with the length of the straps, the shirt hung a bit low for my liking. So I cinched the straps up by about two inches and now it fits great! Go sewing!

rel10

nice shirt, material...but shrinks a lot, order 1 up.

EyeSight

reprint small

JLona

reprint yo

metalsan

Super cool!

Tintin04

very artistic

CatProximity

This shirt needs to come in a color.

pearmask

I would definitely buy a hoodie of this or one of the other bike designs! (Hint hint, please?)

azyura

cool!

Noraal

Can i please be notified asap if you get the Size Medium (Mens) T-shirts of this design back in stock? Thanks

snowyhi

The best most fun tshirt - esp for a bike enthusiast

mumfordgirl23

Please reprint the Guys Medium!

No account?