Close
One second...

Favela

Favela

Watch this
queenmob

Wow awesome tee...

tredole

A favela is the generally used term for a shanty town in Brazil. In the late 18th century, the first settlements were called bairros africanos (African neighborhoods), and they were the place where former slaves with no land ownership and no options for work lived. Over the years, many freed black slaves moved in. However, before the first settlement called "favela" came into being, poor blacks were pushed away from downtown into the far suburbs. Most modern favelas appeared in the 1970s, due to rural exodus, when many people left rural areas of Brazil and moved to cities. Without finding a place to live, many people ended up in a favela. - from wikipedia :)

Kyl3dk05

Looks like a blatant rip-ff of the "Kite Parkour" T-shirt. Not trying to be rude, but they are strikingly similar.

schteven

This does look a hell of a lot like the Kite Parkour t-shirt, which is a favourite of mine, but I do like this one because of the similarity. They have a kind of day and night contrast going on.

Jmulich

Guys, sorry to break it to you, but this design was submitted in '09 and Kite Parkour was submitted in '10. If there is a rip-off, it was more like the other way around.

sboterod

You just made a piece of art from a common urban spot...

lovesdogs

I like this one better than the kite parkour- the simplicity is breathtaking and captures the serenity of the scene :)

lovesdogs

I like this one better than the kite parkour- the simplicity is breathtaking and captures the serenity of the scene :)

Racaso

Awesome design, it gives you an idea of how is life at the Favela. Living at the edge...

Lazarus0_0

Just ordered this one, amazing depth this this art while so simplistic

reeeatsbrains

Excelente Sabina, Parabéns !

Heather Larocque

you are a great artist. i just ordered this one

erijay.

About to order this. I love it!

zsand93

please reprint girls medium! :)

zsand93

zsand93

leidje

would

leidje

..love this on girly shirt [cause 1 comment's never enough..or something oosp]

theempathogen

What fabric is the hoody made of?

esophus

Tight work!

bzizzy

Just got my hoddie it's SICK!!

Roxy Deva

wonderful!

elfear

why do girls not get this! :( i demand a reprint!

mmgarb

Can we get this in girly sizes or reprint on hoodies pleeease?

RayAllen84

One of my favorites.

RafaC1

Hoodies looks awesome! Reprint!

No account?