Close
One second...

The Heart of Warfare

This is the final version of my design, "The Heart of Warfare." Hope you guys like it! I put a lot of thought and work into it so let's get this baby printed!

Watch this
diesel snowbird

This is the final version of my design, "The Heart of Warfare." Hope you guys like it! I put a lot of thought and work into it so let's get this baby printed!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) /█\ ♥/█\

j.bell

legit!

dragon409

gave it 5

biotwist
biotwist profile pic Alumni

I didn't get this at first, I like the pun but im not so into the art

cwilkens87

No way! I love this design. Very creative and I like texture a lot! I'd love to see it printed. $5

diesel snowbird

Thank you all so much for the comments! I appreciate it so much!

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Cool!

Mr-R
Mr-R profile pic Alumni

It looks great!

childmirror

Nice work!!!!....

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

dont post your link in other people's submissions.

diesel snowbird

Thanks guys! I stopped putting links, I saw others doing it and just assumed that was fine. I'm a newcomer to threadless, so I apologize it was offensive. Don't forget to tell your friends to check out my design! I appreciate all of you taking the time to score / vote for my work =)

asinisi

great job ! i love it !

RebelKSSx

Don't listen to xiv because he's not helping you to promote your design at all. I would've known about your design or scored a 5 on it if you didn't post a link to my page.

iFONT Love

RebelKSSx

I meant I wouldn't have known about your design if you didn't posted it on my submission wall.

diesel snowbird

Thanks all! And you have a good point RebelKSSx, if they didn't want us to post links, then they wouldn't put the HTML code for us to do so in the comment box! lol Appreciate your vote, going to vote on yours right now! =)

adri_schi

Oh, I liked so much.

Dr.Majic

pangea!

masonk10

love it, Daniel!!!

JuanMolinet

nice! good work! looks amazing on the tee!

Shegan

Great job portraying your concept. =)

Boycey

Cool!

azurewaters

Very nice Daniel! Submit!

emmy88

Great work! Send this to PRINT :D

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I like the style, good pun too.

Andyrivera

very very nice ! if you want score my design too

britneyBBQ

Wow! I love this! I would buy it as a tee and as a piece of art! really good design and a great concept!

mommabird

Very thought provoking...love the design detail!! Yes, I definitely would buy a T-shirt. Would make a good Valentine's Day gift, at least for friends, as well!

Alice de Vis

Thx for your message! Love yours too, great colors! 5 !

Matthew Murphy

i wish i could give this a six it took me awhile to see that it was the earth...the bigger the print the better!

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

Nice first sub!

diesel snowbird

Thanks guys! I really appreciate all the comments! If you like my design, please spread the word! Tomorrow is the last day to score / vote! Thanks so much! God Bless

bebe218

I have three words for this... LOVE LOVE IT!

bebe218

i like your website a lot too

scibeck

I scored a flyby 2 until the shapes caught my eye. Very cool! I wish something other than a missile was stitching us together.

No account?