Close
One second...

Family Time !

• by grofat
  • posted Dec 14, 2010
  • 44 Comments

Tells about the irony of television that unites a family, but also kept them apart from each other.. when the father needs the news, the mother needs a movie, the daughter needs a comedy show, and the boy needs a kids show, automatically they will have their own world, separated from each other, but united in one dimension of television.

Watch this
grofat

Tells about the irony of television that unites a family, but also kept them apart from each other.. when the father needs the news, the mother needs a movie, the daughter needs a comedy show, and the boy needs a kids show, automatically they will have their own world, separated from each other, but united in one dimension of television.

GHoose

I love the concept. I wonder if it would be better without the four sings designating the corners/times, but overall It's great. I love the color scheme.

Mat Pringle
Mat Pringle profile pic Alumni

Amazing illustration style and brilliantly composed! 5!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) /█\ ♥/█\

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Great illustration !

OMC

Really Good, awesome Drawing and colors! 5$

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

This is amazing. So much goodness in the piece. The color palette is perfection.

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

badass!

rompetelcuero
rompetelcuero profile pic Alumni

Amazing work, great message.

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

Nice work!

fikri
fikri profile pic Alumni

yeah!!

supakid

this is reeeallly gggoooddd! 5!

fireballs

This looks a lot like illustrations you'd see on cartoon network or Nickelodeon. nice tho.

leanon

This really pops!

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

excellent. 5$

macn

that looks great!

The Oblonk

amazing!!! $20

Def_1

awesome. sweet idea, nice execution.

tedi516n

my fav design... amazing

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

wow coool!

illogicomio

oh woooow! soo full, so beautifull! 5$$$

if you have time please vote mine too :-)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Insanely insightful design. I've thought about this, how even in a car on family trips nowadays, everyone has their own mp3 player, their own computer game or small DVD player, and no one's really communicating with one another or enjoying the company of one another, just like you said, "sharing the same space but nothing else."

Awesome idea and you did it in such an unassuming way to get people trapped in the visual before they figure out what you're saying about our modern world.

dorianeb

nice!

uwil

Love it!

EN AJUSTES

Wow, sweet illo!

grofat

Thanks a lot guys... @Frickinawesome = You put it really well... Thanks a lot.

Zen Studio

i love your illo...remind me "The Odd Parent" cartoon movie.....

wawent

i like it..!!

atomicchild
1 design submitted -

rules 5

MASH-77

FANTASTIC illo!!!! Dude, I'm giving you a 5$ just for the detail alone... And I love the BIG BROTHER/illuminati eye on the TV!! nice

bogdant

very nice!

SHRichter

how true... nice!

Shinryuu

great art work@o@

No account?
Join Us