The Visitor

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Shadowchild71

Props to you Melanie, great design :D

reags

Grats to you both again! Wish there were a way to see neon colors printed more vibrantly to closer reflect the original art, but a damn amazing piece nonetheless!

dschwen

Amazing work. Congrats you guys!!

badbasilisk

very nice stuff!!!

rufous

Wow.

leaair

awesome possum. now i want to order again.

Mendo

They've come to take our women!

ir0cko

congratulations! beautiful print

T.Leaf

beautiful!

narumind

This shirt... I don't want it... I need it...

Nocturne

What is taht? Kyogre???!

Beejay92

instantly love this shirt! must have!

ToxicStatic

Interstellar ichthys ;) Gorgeous. Ordered as soon as I saw it along with Celestial Cat that also just showed up.

kktpg

love this shirt

Christfemme1

It's absolutely beautiful! Now I want to order something for myself (after I already ordered Christmas presents for everyone else... ;-)

Christfemme1

It's absolutely beautiful! Now I want to order something for myself (after I already ordered Christmas presents for everyone else... ;-)

InvincibleMuse

I think I may have to get this. It's so ethereal and dreamy. Suits my mood. I want to get a bunch of tees from here, but they need to be things I really want to wear. This one goes on the list.

Smoonstarlight

I really love this. It would look great as a print also! I'd put it up on my wall : )

isurf83

looks bright on the submitted picture but on the shirt looks not so bright which sucks.

Lailed

I adore this. I just wish the colours were a bit more vibrant, like they are in the original design, but I still love it.

ichit4k4_set0

Ordered this. Solely disappointed, the colors are all washed out on the shirt.

mstancea

correct me if im wrong, but this "washed-out" effect is what happens when the design is in more than eight colors?

fastbak83

This design is amazing. It reminds me of Calcifer from Howl's Moving Castle

Yoganlung

I want this as a hoody

fireyfaerie

yea hoody would be awesome! still getting the t-shirt version but

Gilgameur

Magnifique !

Irish_Fairie

Please reprint!!!! I finally had money to buy one and they are all gone!:'-(

Pjpram

Please Reprint

meijj

D: I wish I had money...

StarfireC13

Going on my wishlist!!

queerinn

WHERES THE PRINT? i need this on my wall so i can see it every day

Dr3wskie

I WANT THIS SO MUCH!!! Hopefully it'll still be here come paycheck Otherwise I have to hope for a reprint! Ugh It's just one week away!!!

HexagonsSuck

Seriously, where's the print? It's okay on a tee, but I would definitely hang this up for everyone to gaze at and admire when chillen at my place.

Or at least make the colors more vibrant.

BuNuggets

This NEEDS to be a print in all the original vibrant colors. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

kuraikage

Looks wonderful! Hope it gets reprinted!

andromeda0201

pleaseee reprint! its gorgeous!

inuyatta

Why does this show up as $15 in the cart when it is listed for $10 here?

Assley.Jackasson

I hope you guys will reprint the boat neck in large when it runs out, money's tight right now but i want one so very much!

mitsukii

Amazing design!

umbrea

I tries to buy the last small of this $10 tee - but it showed up as $20 in my cart :(

satchison

Please reprint :)

Pjpram

Please Reprint

Angelica.nom

Really cool design please reprint

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?