• by beargarms
  • posted Nov 30, 2010
  • 69 Comments

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
beargarms

"Type-tee" but could have illustrations added such as a joypad or joystick. rnrnAn idea that was just jotted in my sketchbook. Probably appeal more-so to the gaming community.rnrnYour feedback is greatly appreciated.

beargarms

What do we think guys? Feedback is appreciated!

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

i don't get it at all...

what's the point of the orange?

debbilboy

Check your spelling -- commodore has only 1 "r". Otherwise, I like it.

Please leave Jiffy Squid a comment.

beargarms

Ahh good shout on the spelling mistake - Thanks.

With regards to "getting it," perhaps I need to change the Layout a little. The idea is to have the phrase "Go Outside" standing out on the tshirt, with the rest of the titles being related to "gaming."

Cheers for the feedback guys..

DedeG

I love the concept. I would sit and play around with it a little more.

katafrul

Maybe space out the word "go" from "outside" to make it a little more obvious. I like the idea!

If you have a minute, please vote for stereotyping and critique Toucan.

beargarms

Yeah I've just had an idea for sorting the layout out a little clearer. I will do this and get a new version up.

debbilboy

If you want the phrase to stand out more (and I had NO trouble seeing it, BTW), you could change the white to grey, or you could add a blank line between the 2nd & 3rd lines. But frankly, I like it the way it is.

Jiffy Squid needs your opinion, again!

G.O.B.

maybe if you put a space between "GO" and "OUT" and "SIDE" . cuz I sat forever trying to figure out, what is goout side? haha. Really cool idea though. Another idea might be to indent the word "OUT" to help set it apart from the other words.

Check out mine!

debbilboy

OOO! indent! indent!

pgiacometti

Looks good. Try adding something on the background to make it something other than just text. Also I would change the color of "go" so that the two words can be clearer.

Please comment on mine! The Cards I Play Hands of the Free

debbilboy

Sorry, wrong link in my earlier post today. Please critique Jiffy Squid!

& I still say, INDENT!

beargarms

Another version with a different layout.. Hopefully it makes it a little clearer.

Does this work as a tee?

noelhathorn

The message is clearer, but the console names are significantly more confusing. I think it worked better as it was. The only change I would suggest is to make the colour of the go and the colour of the outside slightly different, so that it is clearer.... the fact that the message is slightly hidden is what works for me.

I'd appreciate feedback... and votes!

debbilboy

Well, I'm not sure which one I like better. Try noelhathorn's suggestion & see how it looks.

Jiffy Squid isn't hidden, but he'd like your opinion.

beargarms

Appreciate the feedback on this - New version on the way whilst I've got all my programs open!

beargarms

There's a few letter spacing issues, but these are easily corrected.

beargarms

Any thoughts?

SpencerCooley

I can't think of anything that is wrong with it. It is a very clever concept.

crtique me

beargarms

Thanks for the feedback man - Had a look at yours.

nauman_pak

i think its looks nice

If you have time do suggest on my work

Brake Heart

beargarms

Nice idea Nauman - Cheers for the feedback.

debbilboy

Much better. I think it's ready.

beargarms

Thanks deb - any other feedback guys?

anir

i like it a lot colors and fonts tho i don't think that they are aligned right also if you have some time I would be grateful if you scored my design octo shirt

kmariee90

I like this!

scibeck

Excellent! I look forward to $5ing it!

beargarms

Thanks for the feedback guys, I need to make a few alignment adjustments and then I'll be happy. New version on the way!

beargarms

Sorted out spacing issues with the letters - Hope you like.

gedsalazargarcia
gedsalazargarcia profile pic Alumni

use the same color on vertical (v1)!!!! that way...all is readable!

beargarms

Thanks for the feedback guys - I do like the idea of having the grey letters as foil or perhaps as a sort of special printing?! Glow inks maybe?

Do we think the colour scheme is final? I personally like the way the blue & purple work on the grey tee.

@gedsalazargarcia - Hey man, what do you mean exactly?

teamawesomesauce

Actually, I'd think it'd be really cool if the "Go Outside" bit was done in UV ink. Then it'd only be able to be seen when you're outside :P

beargarms

erm.... AWESOME IDEA. Like the Cheshire Cat tee that was so successful right?

How does UV ink work exactly?

hokai

great idea!!!

mine

beargarms

Thanks guys :D

beargarms

In response to some feedback, I've decided to incorporate UV inks and Glow in the dark inks within the design.

Hope it makes sense...Let me know what you think!

jdstarsz13

i like it, i think it's a good idea, but it takes a while to get it at first glance. i went through your previous versions to understand it. but i guess if i paid more attention instead of just skimming, it would've been easier.

beargarms

Hmm so I've gone from 11 "submit this" to 1 "needs work"

Perhaps the UV and Glow inks were a BAD idea...

nabes

i like the layout of V1, but just more spaced on out between the go and outside, or do like you did here, blue and then purplely colour also for the younger kids, theyre not gonna know what a commodore 64 or an atari or maybe even the saturn is? please critique

S4v4t0

Im going to say have the "go outside" part visible inside. It kinda defeats the purpose of the statement.

pgiacometti

The UV ink and the glow make it hard to read either inside or in the dark. Maybe leave everything in normal ink except for go outside. That way it will be read just fine inside and out and the go outside will glow in the dark?

Vote for me! Grizzling

Please comment on mine! The Cards I Play

nabes

maybe just make Go Outside bigger or bolder or something?

beargarms

Cracking feedback, thanks guys. Gonna have another crack tomorrow and get another version up! May just have the "go outside" in glow inks...thanks again!!

gamemaniacboy95

Pretty cool buch of game console designs. i like it.

Please critique mine

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us