2. 2
shineejenny
that is pretty darn cool :D
Pakpandir
Pakpandir profile pic Alumni
love it and congrats !
ThirstyFly
ThirstyFly profile pic Alumni
Congrats, knew it would print it's brilliantly done!
chungfumaster
lol the i park like an idiot sticker is in the backround lawls
MadeWithAwesome
MadeWithAwesome profile pic Alumni
I am such a fan of this one, congrats on a clever clever uv ink print!
Soulpatroler
This shirt is perfect. The design is class and the color choice fits it so well. I am defs buying this one! :D
fat_lip
Does this tee show off the "toast" upon exposure to light, or rather sunlight? If it works that way, thumbs up to the person behind this design and idea! (:
dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni
SOOO glad this printed, congrats!
vo maria
vo maria profile pic Alumni
A-mazing, Threadless! I bought mine this very moment, thanks for no-limits for creativity!
-PiDjO-
love this one !! :-)
ashfork
I ordered mine yesterday for $10! Yay for shopping earlier!! :P
childmirror
Miss to vote this...haha...I love this one!!!!....Congrat!!!!.....
Vedrana23
Love it!
brainmalfunctioned
awesome ^^ i bought it! if there's a tank top for this, I'd wear it to the beach :DDD
MissBeeHaver
Wow!!! I instantly fell in love with and bought this when it was first released a few days ago but I have only just realized about the UV ink feature! That is unbelievably awesome and clever! Love it, love it, love it! My favourite tee of all time!
itara
I love this!!! Does it come in a tank top?
shutterbug28
REPRINT REPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ishtra
Love love love - wish I could get it - please reprint!
jay0110
Please reprint!! :] Guys S
JimmyNCo
Reprint Guys Small please
Scrufficus
Awesome!!
tum-i
please reprint!
Codyukie
Reprint in XS for girly tee PLEASE!!!!!!!
iloveTee123
reprint please :)
brainmalfunctioned
im so sad T.T I ordered this when it first came out. But the parcel was lost ):
Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni
Woo, got the last L! Totally going to doctor it into a tank for the beach/gym.
rachieez
reprint please :)
shiori3
Reprint please!!
karafromthebend
Please please please reprint!
pedrofiuza
Please reprint as a tank shirt!
Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni
My sewing is a bit rusty, so.. my mommy turned it into a tank for me. Except I have not got the UV to activate. I leave the shirt sitting in the sun, but no toasty deliciousness. Luckily the design itself is cute so I'm happy as it is.
sambrista
I didn't notice the UV effect until now! And I already ordered! I hope next time it'll be availabe
Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni
Mine works! Guess I jumped the gun and should have taken "direct sunlight" to its word. Nothing appeared when I'd been laying the shirt on my bed in the sunlight from the window, but doctored into a tank and wearing it out anyway, the bread toasted!
tater1965
hahahha I forgot I have this Tee , and didn't know about the ink.. I will have to go home and dig it out now..!! Got it sometime this past winter..
pedrofiuza
Make it tank for guys!
masreen
good
JinRoh3
I have had this tee for 1 week. I must say, the UV Ink is hardly noticable, so don't buy if you only want it because of the "toasted" thing. I live in Spain, went to the beach with it and yet it was very very light effect. Nice design though
JinRoh3
I mean, it certainly WON'T look anything like this: http://www.society6.com/product/Toast_Print/75738?tag=threadless Check my pic at the beach for an actual view :p
HeLLy33
Unfortunately, as already said, the UV effect doesn't work. It's really really light the difference!!
JinRoh3
Well, for me it does work, but just not as expected. Anyway, I don't regret buying it ;) and I noticed the picture wasn't uploaded... let's try again
Jessica13
I had a problem with the UV ink on this shirt as well. It is barely noticeable, even when in very bright sunlight. It's too bad, because I have the vampire shirt that uses UV ink as well, and it is awesome and super sensitive to sunlight, so I was hoping this would be the same. Still a cute design though!
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2