Close
One second...

Ponies Of The Apocalypse

I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a yellow pony! Its mark was a bow, and it was given a crown, and it rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. And came with the name, Victory.

When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" Then another pony came out, a pink one. It was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To it was given a mark of large sword, and came with the name, Combat.

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale blue pony! It's mark was a pair of scales. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!". It came with the name, Bulimia.

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked and there before me was a skeletal white pony! It was given the power to take the gift of life of the earth's creatures. It was named Mort, and Hell was following close behind it.

They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Here is zoomed version of the ponies:
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/328/5/8/58b2a7d872f4cb645396ec2d5350d405-d33k194.png

Watch this
carny

I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a yellow pony! Its mark was a bow, and it was given a crown, and it rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. And came with the name, Victory.

When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" Then another pony came out, a pink one. It was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To it was given a mark of large sword, and came with the name, Combat.

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale blue pony! It's mark was a pair of scales. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!". It came with the name, Bulimia.

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked and there before me was a skeletal white pony! It was given the power to take the gift of life of the earth's creatures. It was named Mort, and Hell was following close behind it.

They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Here is zoomed version of the ponies: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/328/5/8/58b2a7d872f4cb645396ec2d5350d405-d33k194.png

supakid

pretty

supakid

I like your take on this

YaaH

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) /█\ ♥/█\

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

AWESOME ARTWORK

FRICKINAWESOME

What grayehound said, but nice take on the idea.

rfcrispim

very good job!!!! 5$$$$

beOrangeDesign

It's been done but in my opinion this is so much better than than the other one!!!!!!!!!

Insektum

This is sick man! Nice concept. Like a bad ass version of My Little Pony and at the same time representing the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Awesome.

bogdant

nice work!

btl1993

i love the artwork, i think it's hilarious. my only problem is that i wish it came in black.

RavenM

It may have already been done, but I MUCH prefer this. I love the color scheme.

liquidcopper

it's scary...nice execution....5$

alanhasa9

i saw this in robot chicken, APOCALIPTYPCAL PONIES is wat they called it

MariselJoy

A clever concept with clean and effective execution. Well done, sir.

Jeiji

WOW LAWL $$$

niC-oncept

Awesome artwork there! :D

If you have a minute, please score on Take 'Flight'! Thankyou! (:

opippi

wowwwww congrats for the illo!!! +5

KravisTravis

ahahhahaaha! I remember making fun of those things with my friends when i was 7. $5

R_Babby

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I don't know if this is too blasphemous for me to wear. I think hell might actually be worth it... maybe?... I don't know! I'm torn between my spiritual beliefs and my desire to wear this shirt!!! And it hasn't even been printed yet!!!!!!!!

ToyBlue

EPIC

Caila

Ha ROBOT CHICKEN.

No account?