Close
One second...

A Bit Crazy

These are the bits from TRON. The Bit was the first CG character in film history.

I have my MFA in 3D Animation and I thought in true TRON fandom, that there should be a design that was actually designed in a 3D program.

These bits were designed painstakingly in a 3d program then rendered under 8 colors specifically for the purpose of submitting for tshirts.

Watch this
shaved_ape

These are the bits from TRON. The Bit was the first CG character in film history.

I have my MFA in 3D Animation and I thought in true TRON fandom, that there should be a design that was actually designed in a 3D program.

These bits were designed painstakingly in a 3d program then rendered under 8 colors specifically for the purpose of submitting for tshirts.

Beefkiller

NIce man. I'm glad this finally got approved.!!

alecmitchell

5$

You kinda missed the whole tron competition though. And most people on here are sick of seeing tron designs, but I hope it gets printed anyway!

shaved_ape

I didn't really miss it, the guy that one had a sensational submission. He belongs to the forum that I am on and I think he had one of the coolest submissions I have seen.

Thanks for voting, I hope it gets printed too :)

xombiekitty

Voted & hoping it gets accepted! Love the design!!!

dbalschi

Voted!!!!!

Hope it gets accepted so I can put it on my Christmas List

alecmitchell

@shaved_ape He is? I had no idea. What's his tag?

alecmitchell

@shaved_ape He is? I had no idea. What's his tag?

YaaH

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) /█\ ♥/█\

cfulford

voted good luck

cfulford

voted good luck

shaved_ape

Thank you guys very much. I didn't even think I would get THAT many votes in just one day.

Keep it up and thanks for the support.

This is my first design submission to this site so hopefully it does well.

dagnyt

Dig it :)

virginiah

a lot of story here! good luck!

kevstersd

Great shirt design! It ought to get made... Hope this one gets sold in a 3XL for us bigger folks...

Mr Vela

NICE!

Hayvock

I want to own this shirt right now!!!!

n8thegr8_35

I took me a while to get it... I would buy that.

c1c

GREAT JOB!! Maybe expand on it with some flowing light cycle trails emerging from center grid outward.

shaved_ape

That's not a bad idea! Maybe something with lightcycles coming out of the grid and out of the triangle!

deadboy619

Super Sweet Badass Happy T-Shirt!

Go Bits Go!

Picklen

Awesome! One more day left! Bits...Bits Everywhere...

Picklen

Awesome! One more day left! Bits...Bits Everywhere...

KevinG472

Get this shirt for the last Flynn Lives mission next week. that would be awesome having a bunch of us in these shirts!

Shinryuu

Nice ^^ 5! If you have a minute, please score my design. Bitmap_Car

alecmitchell

@KevinG472 Lol, if only....

shaved_ape

Thanks for all the votes guys, let's cross our fingers!

The next even is a week away and on top of that the premiere is only two weeks away.

I really hope to see a lot of people in this shirt at those premieres.

Noccii

I really like this, looks awesome :) Hope it wins!

gaztron

I love the composition of the whole thing. Good use of a triangle to it all together, FLYNN LIVES!!!

xombiekitty

I'm disappointed that this has such a low score :( I really want to buy this! fingers crossed it gets picked, regardless on the score. I have been checking every day to see when I could place an order! Please Threadless, make this tee!!!

No account?